I really want your opinion on this (everyone!).

In my opinion the guy is a very creative thinker. Some very innovative ideas to get himself both noticed and to be a profitable asset.
I think he is well placed to become a force to be reckoned with, due to his ability to think out of the box.
Without a doubt he is going to be profitable, from one stream or another, whether its artwork or music or whatever his mind can put itself to.
I sense that the kill the sensei line means that you are worried that he has the skills and mentality to challenge your position, or soon will have if he soaks up like a sponge the workings of your particular outfit.
I think it comes down to what he wants most out of it, like LDB says, there is something he needs, else he would already be well on his way on his own. Maybe money could be his downfall, and I assume hes youngish so not so experienced in the business world.
Maybe he actually seeks a sensei to help him become what he obviously can become.
Whether he cuts the sensei's throat once hes learned all he can, well you tell me.
You know more about the cut throat nature of the music world more than i do.
From your past posts I would say it can only be expected.
I would say get him onboard, maybe he could even bring some creative marketing ideas for your other projects, either way hes set to make some money for someone. You will just have to be on the ball and competetive to maintain your position, lol

God

Creator of the Universe
ill o.g.
Shit takes time homie.