I recorded the teacher KRS ONE at the club here in Orlando

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Look at how close we had him.... The club fucked up big time...had the sound guy got it right, dude would've stayed longer.... Shitty thing is that my phone ran out of space and there was a ton of more stuff that I missed.....

KDVS

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 85
That energy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A fantastic video, what a feeling, i loved this, great post, hope you had a good party.....

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Fucking amazing time.......To be honest...the club was NOT packed at all..... The scene in Orlando is getting poorer by the day.... I told a dude I was going to go see KRS and he was like "oh yeah I heard of him before" I'm like ???????? It wasn't even that expensive to get in ($25 at the door, $20 in advance). I would've paid $50 for that easily.....

I don't think people realize how IMPORTANT he is to the culture.

My boy SB opened up for him and KRS was so impressed by him, they are doing a track together...LOL...

nobodyelse

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 10
Dope Dope Dope Vid Fam!!!!! I saw KRS perform a few years ago in Chicago and he performed for about an hour and a half non stop killing the mic without missing a beat through his entire set. He's a true Hip Hop Icon & Living Legend.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Sick!

God

Creator of the Universe
ill o.g.
KRS rules. He had real balls to flip from the hardcore shit on Criminal Minded to new stuff that focused more on positivity, which alienated him from a lot of the growing "gangsta rap" audience.

A definite living legend.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
It was KRS during the beginning of the edutainment phase that started to open my eyes to how fucked up the world is. Hes a legend. Its funny that people into rap dont even know who he is. No actually its not funny, its a fucking travesty.
It is. Obviously a big part of it is that he hasn't released anything big in the past while, plus he's past his prime. Also, he's not mainstream. But still, if you're into Rap music, c'mon man you should know this.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Word....I loved it......one of my favorite shows...