i THiNK THAT WERE iN FoR A HUGE DiSAPPOiNTMENT.

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
i KNoW THAT MosT oF YoU, LiKE ME ARE FoLLoWiNG THiS PRESiDENTiAL ELECTiON iN SoME SHAPE or FoRM.BUT iS iT ME oR Do PEoPLE SEE A LiTTLE ToO oPToMiSTiC ABoUT KERRY BECoMiNG PRESiDENT.
i THiNK THAT THE REPUBLiCANS HAVE ANoTHER TRiCK UP THEiR SLEEVE AND EVERYBoDYS TAKiNG BUSH FoR GRANTED (AGAiN)
iTS BEEN MADE VERY CLEAR THAT THE BUSH ADMiNiSTRATiON WiLL SToP AT NoTHiNG To WiN AN ELECTiON.
So iM THiNKiN ABoUT THiS ELECTiON AND iT KiNDA HiT ME THAT iF SoMETHiNG WAS ToO HAPPEN, WE WoULD BE ToTALLY UNPREPARED.
HiSToRY SHoWS THAT EVEN WHEN PRESiDENTiAL ELECTiONS WERE PREDiCTED To BE LANDSLiDES THEY WENT in ToTALLY DiFFERENT DiRECTiONS...THiNK BACK To TRUMAN V. DEWEY (oR Do YoUR RESEARCH).
i STRoNGLY HoPE THAT BUSH iS NoT RE ELECTED, ALTHoUGH i DonT FEEL GREAT ABoUT KERRY+EDWARDS, BUT i CANT HELP THiNKiN THAT SoMETHiNG UNoRTHoDoX iS UP AHEAD.

MAYBE iM WRoNG

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
People are and especially my fellow bros and sisters are conditioned to say "my vote does not count, or Kerry will not be no better than Bush, they all evil" and stay home and don't vote!!! As the election draws closer and we get to see who Kerry is, the enthusiam to get Bush out of office will somehow fade, especially after the Republic Convention, and in a few weeks the gas prices will go down, my point being unless young hip hoppers, hispanics and blacks get out and vote in large numbers yes Bush will win!!! I have been on a crusade talking to people out there about getting out to vote, and the above is what excuses they gave, in many regions the last election was close in many places Bush beat Kerry by no more than a hundred votes, what would have happened if some of your pot smoking friends put down the blunt and went to vote, then came back home and blazed!!! we have endured 12 yrs of Reagan/Bush 8 years of Clinton back to 4 more year of Bush, do the math that's 16 years of the republican way and 8 of the democratic way, all of our democratic presidents since JC, have left office in a better way than they found it!!!!

WE need to not look so much as it is a Kerry/Edwards thang and more of a democratic party vs. BUSH!!! because it is not just about 2 people, he will have a cabinet of advisors, and he will be making some important Supreme Court nominations in a few years, Bush has proven how stupid he is at making appointments, check Fahrenheit 911, when he appointed John Ashcroft who lost an election to a dead man!!!

monumental

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 6
i agree get out and vote all americans should, this is huge, if i was american i would be voting for kerry-edwards. Bush has hurt america's rep enough on the world level just ask us canadians... good luck

T

The Bastard

MarkN said:
you are acting like either one of them gives a fuck about you !
all the people in politics are in it for themselves and the money !
NO DOUBT THATS WHY I NEVER HAVE AND NEVER WILL VOTE

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
I'm like this:

Obviously this past Election in 2000 showed us all that votin' don't mean shit!!! The Big Brother's gonna put in who they want. So ya can keep ya vote.

...So now ya askin' why do we bother votin? The majority of voters get a certain feeling of satisfaction by choosing there favorite, some just because its what "Needs to be done",,,,this is how these Political Ass Wipes keep us all in check!!! By letting us think that "we matter" and our "vote can change the future",,,,,,What a load of crap man! They don't care about you, me, or they next guy. We're all just numbers and 1/2 our paycheck to these assholes.

So come Votin day, Ya wanna know what Stress will be doin,,,Okay yall,,I'll tell ya....

...I'll be home, (off from work being that I'm a State employee) watchin all those votin drones on the news, smokin' a fat joint laffin' and periodically checkin the illmuzik boards,,all while gettin paid to be off for somethin I don't believe in,,,GOD DAMMIT I love this country!!!!

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
it is a true fact the choice is between two evils, still i would prolly go out and vote for the lesser evil not because i support him, but because voting for that bitchass kerry instead of that gayass bush, might get not as much kids, mothers killed in the world as an administration by bush would do. So maybe they wont do anything for you, ofcourse not, but maybe that sick systems does give you the oppurtunity to help out some other people.
choice bush - those people will live every second in misery
choice kerry - those people will have a couple of seconds with less misery.

HCTarks

Wax Mangler
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
the trick up bush's sleeve: managing the electoral college votes

i feel that kerry will receive more of the popular vote.. but bush will win in the electoral college, which is what ultimately matters.

why bother votin? you are falling into their trap by asking that question. the reason why the republican party is so strong is : money, anal conservatives.. and old people.. old people because way more elderly people go out and vote versus younger voters. the republicans want you to not vote.

even though the 2000 election was really shady, the events of that election should tell you that your vote counts.. and.. like my grandfather used to always tell me.. "if you did not vote in the last election, you have no right to bitch about what the president is doing, whether you voted for him or not"

k bye

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Politics are phuct......straight up.

I was lucky enough to participate in this camp called Boys State. Basically the state picks 1 or more students from each high school and sends them to politics camp. That was where I got to see first hand how and why politics are screwed up.

On a side note, I was talking to my girl's dad, who served in NAM, and he said he was more scared of Kerry than he was of Bush. That kinda caught my attention.

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Did anyone check Sharpton at the democratic convention last night? crazy stuff

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
MarkN said:
you are acting like either one of them gives a fuck about you !
all the people in politics are in it for themselves and the money !

If you are an African American and you don't vote you need to be shot, P DIDDY's campaign VOTE OR DIE is some real shit, ya'll support that RYDE oR DIE shit, support something that's real or shut the f. up!! People ACTUALLY DIED for your right to Vote, and noone takes that serious, I could give a fuck who's running back in the days my people couldn't choose who was an elected official so I'm gonna do it till I DIE for them, I don't give a damn if it is for the CITY COUNCIL, the truth is YOU need to EDUCATE yourselves to make a contentious decision, Research both candidates and choose the better for you!!
that maybe true but you can decipher the lesser of two evils can't you!!! Think for yourself man!!

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
yea thanks very much man i do think for myself hence why i never vote when someone does sumthing that i know is gonna benefit myself and the country maybe i will if your too blind to see that politics the world over is a skam then too bad....

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
for me, all voting is is me favoring the guy whose lies appeal to me the most. i see no reason to vote.

members online