I Wish

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Dude you sound depressed, lol, I WISH your @$$ would snap out of it. As a producer, my thoughts are..."if you can't find an emcee, atleast for the moment, make music that doesn't need one".=)~

if you can't find an emcee, atleast for the moment, make music that doesn't need one".=)~

I have to agree, in my experience, I have found waiting for emcees just holds back your creativity. Make beats, emcees will follow, or not, but if your beats can stand on their own, who needs emcees?.

lion-ucs

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
"if you can't find an emcee, atleast for the moment, make music that doesn't need one".=)~

Agreed
The way I see it is, you should have a sizable catalog of beats before you finally work with any MC's. That way you should be able to find something they can vibe with.

But if you wanna work with MC's so much, there are some here. You gotta touch base with people and make it happen. Can't sit and wait for what you want to fall in your lap.

Padrino Stackz

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Or how about.. start writing on the side.. Eventually you'll get good. Even if it's only the hook.. Make yourself a double threat ex swizzy, pharelle , kanye..Emenim.. You started as a beatmaker (I'm guessing) so you'll always be better at that but stil, why wait for lyrics when you can do it yourself (I started not too long ago lol)

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
No one is a genius at their craft when they start.....they develop into them...

There are a few emcees on illmuzik.... There's emcees everywhere...well...there's rappers everywhere...but there's emcees in there somewhere...but there's two pretty dope emcees on here.....like stress and relic (I'm a fan relic....sorry...) But those guys I feel are quite good on the mic....

members online