Ice Cube warns about AI'ing him

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
Cube and Will.i. against ai voice n face stealing.

Thoughts???

copyright and royalties for using someones likeness?

surely going to be a tonne of laws and shit that will have to be modernised and introduced in regard to this tech

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
LOL artists sampling other artists are complaining about other people sampling their likeness.

I know it's a different thing though since AI can replicate and fake so much and copyright is not even close to being set up for this. Copyright for sampling music is still a grey area after all these decades, so for AI, good luck with that.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
Well it runs the risk that someone could release an "Ice Cube album produced by Dr Dre" all AI'd without Artists seeing a penny. Can't see it being allowed to go down like that.

But if the Gaye family can sue for millions for someone copying "a vibe", well...

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Sheeran @Fade a bitch? Why? Dude is the latest to get sued and truth be told Aaron Fuchs is the man that led to the copyright mess the music industry is in.

I @Iron Keys don't think folk should be suing all over the place "cuz, vibes" and if anything I hate how the Gaye ruling got folk getting credits for literally doing nothing on some "I'm just sittin' in the stu, where's my God damned credit?"

I'm worse than Cube, I'm against A.I. errythang. What's the challenge for pre-Internet era impersonators regarding likeness?

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Sheeran @Fade a bitch? Why?
He looks like a dwarf bitch.

Pictures-Ed-Sheeran-Baby.png

members online