id this sample

S

scapeholla

really sounds familiar but it's not Bonnie Tyler "Total Eclipse of the Heart", thanx anyway Fade

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
I'll take a listen when i get home. lol what you tryna do, steal the sample? lol :p

O-H-TEN

aka Tha' NVZABLE DRAGON
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
scapeholla said:
really sounds familiar but it's not Bonnie Tyler "Total Eclipse of the Heart", thanx anyway Fade

It is Bonnie Tyler. Fade called it correctly. That piece is near the end of the song. Why don't you just post in the showcase if you want us to hear your beats?
If it's not you then my bad. If it is you ; then stop frontin' and follow the rules.
ONE

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
ah man i wish i could listen. I sampled that Bonnie tyler shit 4 ways from wednesday ( w/e that means)

but yea if thats ur beat, then u outta line. and if u tryna steal samples (such a popular one at that) u in the wrong too.

no accusations. just sayins..

S

scapeholla

yeah you're right it's actually Bonnie Tyler , that "turn on fire" sample was in the end of the song and pretty quiet . The beat is not mine and I'm not going to steal that, I just really liked that sample and I wanted to know where it's from . Thanx for the help

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
no doubt. i guess fade really knows his white people music.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
haha yea i feel you, i dont know nothin bout bonnie tyler except that.. Meatload played the guitar on that song?

edit: wtf? i meant Meat LoaF*****

O-H-TEN

aka Tha' NVZABLE DRAGON
ill o.g.
Well, I must be frikkin deaf or something. Where do you hear that she is sayin' "turn it on fire"???? She's sayin' "turn around bright eyes" That beat is all screwed up. LMAO!!
ONE

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
dammit i wanna hear this beat !!!

turn it on fire and turn around bright eyes is way diffferent haha. and she says it very clearly, so i wanna see how they pulled that off

O-H-TEN

aka Tha' NVZABLE DRAGON
ill o.g.
Okay, I hate to say it; but I think I pulled up dude's skirt from tha' jump. lol Him thinking that the song said "turn it on fire" tells me that it was his beat and he was'nt sure of what it said. What makes it so bad is that he got some cats spittin' over that joint! Talkin' bout: "you gotta.....then the sample comes in sayin' turn around bright eyes? Hilariuos!! I don't usually get into clownin' folks; but damn this is just too obvious and too funny. LMAO!
ONE

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
OMG. i just listened to the song lmfao. anyone who listens to the song in its entirety, no, matter of fact just the chorus, they would know that it does not say "turn it on fire" i can see if the producer did this on purpose to make it SEEM like it said that, but its a very popular song so people will be like "why will turning around, bright eyes, help my life struggles"

oh and i wasnt feelin the beat.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
ahha i was at skool, nothin to do. and u just forced me to post again :p

djrekonize

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Sanova said:
OMG. i just listened to the song lmfao. anyone who listens to the song in its entirety, no, matter of fact just the chorus, they would know that it does not say "turn it on fire" i can see if the producer did this on purpose to make it SEEM like it said that, but its a very popular song so people will be like "why will turning around, bright eyes, help my life struggles"

oh and i wasnt feelin the beat.

it has to be a houston producer lol

dam it whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

members online