If anyone has the latest Scratch mag....

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
If anyone has the latest Scratch magazine, look for an ad for Dynamic Producer somewhere in there, and at the bottom (in that ad) is the IllMuzik logo! Just thought I'd let everyone know. I don't have the issue with me and I can't get outside anytime soon, so if anyone has it and is able to scan the page that would be cool.

Royal

Tha RENEGADE
ill o.g.
I don't see it neither Fade.

-Roy

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
i think Fade means the one with Eminem on the front???

Maknbeats

Back to Work
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 56
Damn i can't wait to cop that one. I was going to say a couple months ago that there was allways extra add space in the back and maybe to do something with illmuzik but i never said anything about it. We should maybe look into it, have some bigger people "producers" visit the site and see what illmuzik is really about!!

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
IDEA: We take on an advetisement in Scratch Magazine. I have the advertising rates... me and my roommate were gonna advertise our studio/beats/etc.. in there. What we do is: in the background, semi-transparent we have a list of (for those who pay something like $5) every member's screen name here & their real name.

If 300 members pay 5 dollars each, that's $1,500. Fade pays me $200 to design the advertisement (OR 6 pounds of reeses peanut butter cups) and we're good to go.

The ad says "Stop beating off and come get your beat ON" or something stupid like that. Everyone who contributed gets their name visible (maybe even contact information) and it has our link and lists what we offer.

Sounds like a plan to me. I love Reese's.

50 cal

King of the West
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Dantson said:
IDEA: We take on an advetisement in Scratch Magazine. I have the advertising rates... me and my roommate were gonna advertise our studio/beats/etc.. in there. What we do is: in the background, semi-transparent we have a list of (for those who pay something like $5) every member's screen name here & their real name.

If 300 members pay 5 dollars each, that's $1,500. Fade pays me $200 to design the advertisement (OR 6 pounds of reeses peanut butter cups) and we're good to go.

The ad says "Stop beating off and come get your beat ON" or something stupid like that. Everyone who contributed gets their name visible (maybe even contact information) and it has our link and lists what we offer.

Sounds like a plan to me. I love Reese's.

That sounds dope

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
Listing all of the members would reinforce the whole producer "community" factor that separates us from other production sites...

also, as to not leave out those who can't afford it ( or those who buy too many herbal remedies coughstresswoncough) we could list JUST the user names at the bottom in the background , maybe a smaller font. We could have a form they'd have to fill out to be included, since we have more inactive members than many sites have active.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Dantson said:
Listing all of the members would reinforce the whole producer "community" factor that separates us from other production sites...

also, as to not leave out those who can't afford it ( or those who buy too many herbal remedies coughstresswoncough) we could list JUST the user names at the bottom in the background , maybe a smaller font. We could have a form they'd have to fill out to be included, since we have more inactive members than many sites have active.
Thats a hot idea.

I still owe you them reese's too.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Dantson said:

since when is weed not like currency?!? Great I dea, I'm down. Hey Dantson, PM me the rates,,,I wanna maybe throw my site on there.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
sounds good and everythin, but what are the Scratch readers gonna do with a list of forum names?

members online