If You Could Single handedly bring back a career who would it be

Opera Populare

Graduate Of The Game
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
i kno his careers not over but i would want to bring back joe buddens he been droppin some hot shit lately the past month hes been floodin wit heat but it makes me wonder how good is the album gonna be it got pushed back for a reason which scares me so i would wanna keep his beats hot and consistent and i would also find a way to save cannabis as well as smack the shit outta method man and tell em to fly right heard he's been recordin heavy wit rza so he betta not let me down again but who would yall save?

Eurydice

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
are sure that your ready for my girls?....lol

btw... I have been wanting for Tribe to drop a new album, for years...The last one was tease ......

Attachments

• PI5Send18.jpg
    PI5Send18.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 209

MaineOne

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Tribe Called Quest
Special Ed
Can I bus
fugees the nappy heads era/ the score
cella dwellas
PRT
DAS EFX (they want EFX)time period
HELTAH SKELTAH
fatlip
EPMD

come on man, I'd bring all the live ish back.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Eurydice said:
are sure that your ready for my girls?....lol

btw... I have been wanting for Tribe to drop a new album, for years...The last one was tease ......

shit,,,can they handle me?!?

yeah,,they were workin on a new one,,but i dunno what happened,,,i know they are tourin here and there,,,i'm tryin to go see them

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
MarkN said:
i'd bring back eminem coz rumor has it encore was his last album and it woz a bad way to go out !

yeah,,,what a sap. he makes me so mad,,,I'll listen to his old shit and look at him now like,,,,,,,,Uhhhh, he didnt have to change nuttin.

I would bring back Big Daddy Kane or Kool G Rap. These cvats still goin today,,,just not in the mainstream,,,sux ass

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
Lost Boyz.... (Renée is in my top 20 songs of all time...)
Tribe...
Tony Tone toni (lol, sorry, but those cats had some beats)
Heltha Skeltha
Lords of the Underground
Doug E Fresh

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
arsonists, the nonce, well the digables are back together so thats fixed, onyx?!, sound central cartel lol!, royal flush ( iced down medalions !), domino lol!, and snow is coming out with a new album in 2006, so dont bother bout him...K7 you know that swing batta swing shit, we need that shit in 2006 lol!

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Michael Jackson

members online