If You Could Single handedly bring back a career who would it be

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
Lost Boyzzzzzzzzz !!! They were the Group that really got me into Hiphop when I was around 11,12 still my fav Group. R.I.P Freaky Tah

Precog

I Phantom
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 10
Hey, is guru still around at the moment. If not id like to see him back in action.

MaineOne

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
I just got through letting that MastaAce Incorparated "SlaughterHouse" pound through the speakers...

Masta Ace, I know he still doing his thing but I love that album, and I remember back when I got the joint in like 93!!! I would walk to school bumping that for months!!!

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
Guru is doing a new joint/video with mc solaar, that sounds very promising, the le bien le mal track is tight so im looking forward to this.

ManDAmyth

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I bump Midnight Maurauders every day at my crib.

I would bring back Lords of The Underground

Jamal: Used to be in Illegal and ran with Def Squad. I had his tape and loved it.

The Black Knights: Dr. Doom and Holocaust. What in the hell happened to these fools?

Killa Sin: I ain't heard him on anything for a minute.

Mic Geronimo: Masta IC was my fucking joint!

Louie Lou

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
I'll bring back dees katz in one album and called it the "apocolypse":

1. Mos Def
2. Twelib kwali
3. Cannibus
4. Keith Murray
5. Busta Rhymes
6. Das-EFX
7. Tony Touch
8. Capone
9. Jeru-Da-Damager
10. Pharoah Monche

Everyone track will be a total collab.

And thats just album 1.

shadeed

Go Digital or Go Home
ill o.g.
I would bring back Uncle Ralph Mcdaniel's Hip Hop Show, The Box, and Yo MTV Raps, because these were the television formats that celebrated originality and broke a lot of the artists that you all speak so highly of.

But to answer the question: I would bring back Naughty by Nature, because they started the "streets nuckas making party anthems" concept and they should at least be around to benefit from all the biting of their style.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
i would produce a great pharoahe monch album.

that is all.

that, and i would collab with builly corgan on an album and smack him back into writing great songs again.

Equelizer

BEAT HEAD LOCKER
ill o.g.
EPMD
Rakim
Special Ed
MC Lyte
Monie Love
Jungle Brothers (the whole Native Tongue Clan)
Chi Ali
De La Soul

Aaron Hall
Bobby Brown
Case
SWV
Keith Sweat
BlackStreet