ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
My second album will go really Old School....with:

1. The L Brothers
2. Kool Herc
3. Africa Bambatta
4. Rakwon and the Cigar Mob
5. The Treacherous Three
6. Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde...(I worked with these Kats in da days)
7. Kool Mo Dee

and I'll have the whole rock steady crew do the choreography for the video.

A B

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
Mya, what happened to her?

BAUSMAN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
METHOD MAN>>> and the rest of the wu... ghost has been doing his thang but they need to get RZA producing all their tracks again... remember them days beween '93 and '96... got damn

and last i heard phife was going at q tip for going so mainstream... but that was a while ago still

oh ya and big l... r.i.p

T

The Bastard

Cold Truth said:
that, and i would collab with builly corgan on an album and smack him back into writing great songs again.
melon collie and the infinate sadness was a masterpiece, the calibur of music i think only a rock band like queen woulda been able to fuck wit

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
rakim
krs-1
big daddy kane
biz markie
queen latifah(the rap era)

K

Katastrofy

Souls of Mischief

as far as newer acts that went bad, Obie Trice. dude is slept on forreal. he just had bad representation and weak production.

joeburnem

Beat Enthusiast
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 100
ManDAmyth said:
Jamal: Used to be in Illegal and ran with Def Squad. I had his tape and loved it.

Jamal fade's em all! LOL
What you know bout that, son? LOL
He was tight

I'd bring back the greatest Hip Hop duo ever.... EPMD!

M

moe g. lough

rakim (he shoulda stayed with dre). cl smooth (i reminisc over this dude disapearing from pete rock's side). cannibus (the original 1000 bar spitter). pharoah monch (he just did a show, but not on the scale as his rawkus days). big l (back from the dead). 50 cent (just kidding it was over before he started).

M

moe g. lough

double posteded

anonymous_103 said:
What happened to Malik? he was tight too.

well according to my friends who are both over 30 and who knew him personally and went on tour with him. he was both the most essential lyricist and at the same time he was the most destructive too. drugs man. know ur drugs, know ur limits.

members online

No members online now.