If You Could Work With Any Under The Radar Producer Who Would It Be???

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
yo Nottz is ill..... this is a good thread, cause I didn't know about some of these kats.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
actually i change my pick include the Producer from Cunninglynquists cuz the beats from piece of strange is sickkkkk

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
I'm with Vice on NO I.D.

Also Marley Marl and Buckwild...

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
i'M A FaN, i hERaD hE's A dICK thOuGH. i dOUbT hE'D HeLP aNy1

ill punch in the throat and steel his samples and drum kits..

Lazy Eyes

The Beat Konduktah
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
One question, I see names like Denaun Porter, Madlib Premier... even Pete Rock. These dudes ain't under the radar? right.. they could have been getting recoughnition worldwide.

What about dudes like Khrysis, Boondock, and those dudes..

Come up with some new guys to check out..

I would like to work with a dutch dude named Delic... www.myspace.com/opgezwolle
His beats are sick. Not to down anybody but the names that are mentioned now are all high rollers who are getting big phat pay checks..

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
One question, I see names like Denaun Porter, Madlib Premier... even Pete Rock. These dudes ain't under the radar? right.. they could have been getting recoughnition worldwide.

What about dudes like Khrysis, Boondock, and those dudes..

Come up with some new guys to check out..

I would like to work with a dutch dude named Delic... www.myspace.com/opgezwolle
His beats are sick. Not to down anybody but the names that are mentioned now are all high rollers who are getting big phat pay checks..

WELL THATS EXACTLY WHAT INSPIRED ME TO START THIS THREAD...CUZ EVERYBODY RADAR IS DIFFERENT. I WAS SPEAKING FROM A MAINSTREAM PERSPECTIVE. I LIKE KHRYSIS A LOT, HIM AND 9TH REMIND ME OF WHEN KANYE AND JUST BLAZE CAME OUT AND EVERYBODY RODE KANYE AND THE JUST BLAZE SHOWED HIMSELF TO BE THE BETTER OF THE TWO. KHRYSIS GOT IT. MADLIB TO ME IS JUST TOO TALENTED TO BE WHERE HE IS RECOGNITION WISE.