If you did this what would you do?

eldiablo

KRACK HEAD
ill o.g.
your into, lets say 3 songs in on your albums mix-down and you noticed that the levels on your stereo multi tracks are un even. would you re-record, or just pan them out in the mix?

thanks,
....ELDIA....

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
depends how out they are

you could normalise then limit them all at the same db, surely thats how it would be done anyway,

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
No use taking short cutz....go back and get it right and learn from your mistake. Always put your best foot forward in this music game. It'll probably be a long process depending on how many tracks are affected but it should only be minor adjustments here and there. If u have to adjust too much the mix was jack'd up anyway! Take the time to get it right man....that's probably the best advice that can be offered!

eldiablo

KRACK HEAD
ill o.g.
problem has been fixed

FIREdevil.gif
eldiablo

mods you can close

eldiablo

KRACK HEAD
ill o.g.
well i could have re-panned them in the mix, but i just re did them. but the problem is that the audio card had an external gain knobs that were off........ how simple of a fix that was.. hahaha

eldiablo

KRACK HEAD
ill o.g.
hope this clears up any konfusion for you beatboye. this is the external unit for my audio card.. the gain knobs adjust the audio level coming in. and when i said off i meant one was adjusted differently than the other. therefor making my mix a little heavy on one side..

adc-20001.jpg

Hope this answers your question.

L8

FIREdevil.gif
eldiablo

members online