If you're interested in some extra income.(non music)

• beat this! voting starts in...

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
What up everyone, I know it's been a minute since I been on, or even posted anything. Anyways I just recently got into this business on the side and wanted to let everyone know about it, in case you were interested. I could have used something like this awhile back...so here it goes. (If this is against any rules feel free to delete)

The product is called Monavie... You can look it up on youtube, or google if you want, or just go to Monavie.com
It is basically a health drink that has 18 different fruits from the amazon. The main ingredient is the Acai berry. You drink one 2oz. shot in the morning and one at night.(which is 4oz. a day)
It basically helps you to not feel so sluggish through the day and it helps you sleep better at night. It does work, because I tried it first. It is like eating your 7-9 servings of fruits and vegetables that we don't eat a day.
anyways that is a very rough jist of what the product is.. if you want to know more than go to the website it has anything you need to know.

So for the business part of it........ THIS IS NOT A GET RICH QUICK BUSINESS!

The company is set up like this.... You basically sign up for a fee of $39.99. This gets you a distributor kit, which is a movie and all the stuff you need to know about the product. You need to become "Active" by ordering a case or more a month,and get it on auto-ship, which comes out to about 140.00 a month w/ shipping. I know this sounds like alot, but it really pays itself off, I only got one case so far and already made back what I paid and then some.

In order to start making money you need to sponsor 2 people which then makes you what they call a "star" and you get a visa debit card from the company that they load money with every week. You then help youre 2 people and anyone else you sign up become a star as well.

That is just the very beginning.... their are a grip of ways to make money off this product and the bonuses they give you.
there is more to how everything works on this site http://www.brighart.com/See_the_Plan.html

I started drinking it to feel healthier and believe me it does work, no lie. But once I seen the money a friend of mine was getting off this and the potential money there is to be made I signed up.
My friend has been doing this for about 8 months and now makes about $700.00 every 2 weeks extra.
I have only been in it for about 1 week and I only made about 40.00 off the sales of the product. I just talked to people and got them to try it. One bottle is a week supply and one case= 4 bottles.

so thats basically it, if you're interested check those sites and get at me through p.m. and if it's not for you it's cool to.......feel free to post any questions about it.

oh and...

If you end up enrolling on that brighart.com, or monavie.com you can put my distributor number as the sponsor.. the number is 1020311

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
nah this is different from any thing i've seen... it's only been out for 3 years... and the way it works is that you get 2 people under you and anybody you get after the second person goes under those people and so on... for instance, the guy that sponsored me just signed up 2 more people so one of them goes under me and I get paid off anything they make, and anyone they sign up.
so unlike those pyramid schemes out, the guy at the bottom will get paid....... but yeah, I'm just puttin it out there for anyone interested.

oh and I forgot to mention, this stuff is world wide...so anyone on ill from the u.k. or any other country can get in on it to.

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
I hate selling products

i feel that! But hey Vice that sounds great and good luck! For those that like to sell and can sell very well i'm sure this has great potiential. Funny enough there is a large segment of the population that likes to me sold and new items for health could mean dough with the right manuvers. g'luck

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
i feel that! But hey Vice that sounds great and good luck! For those that like to sell and can sell very well i'm sure this has great potiential. Funny enough there is a large segment of the population that likes to me sold and new items for health could mean dough with the right manuvers. g'luck

I appreciate the support!

there isn't actually to much selling going on, unless someone is interested only in drinking the product. The big potential in this business is inviting people to taste it, and then when they see the benefits they basically become what you are (a distributor) and do the same thing.

It does take time, just like any business.. but the compensation plan is the best out there...

this guy who brought it to my small town here in cali, is making $2500.00 a week. He barely has been in this for a year and a half....

but yeah, there isn't much selling going on, because the product sells itself. All I do is tell people about it. The ones I actually sold it to, asked me off hand to buy some so it was cool.... but the real money comes in from getting people to sign up and do what I'm doing. I'm sure each of those people who tried this are going to either want more, or they will want in on it.

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Actually it was the exact some thing except with a diff product, you get people under you and so forth.Im sure it can work it just wasnt for me, antway Im glad your back, send me a free sample!

LOL... alright man, send me a p.m. with your address and i'll mail it to you with some info..... no joke.

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
I Tried Selling Pre- Paid Legal Services Once...didn't Work Out. I Thought I Was Gonna Do Good Selling It Because I Know Alot Of Mufucka's With Legal Problems(felonies And Whatnot) But Cats Just Didn't Wanna Fuck With It Because It Was A Bullshit Product. Had To Many Stipulations.

yeah, they got that out here to.... Actually my boss was tellin me about how he sold that, and it didn't work out for him either. He said you gotta be a sales man for that.
With this, I'm tellin you guys though, you don't really sell anything...you just start taking it and then let people hear about what it does. All that I have done so far is Invite some people over to taste it and explain the business part of it. They either say yes, not now, or it's not for them. Don't get me wrong it takes some time, but the way it is set up...the worst you could lose is the 39.99 sign up fee.

I really don't want to push this on anyone, but I don't want anyone to pass up an opportunity to make some easy money.... which is why I actually posted the thread. I was originally only going to p.m. the people on here who I'm really tight with, but I thought it would benefit anyone on here who's interested.

I appreciate anyone who took the time out to read this and even check the product site out.

And if you want a bottle, I'll ship it to whoever so you can try it. Usually people want in after seeing how this drink actually makes you feel better.

just hit me with a p.m if you're interested. If not no big deal, I'm still gonna get paid : )

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
i'd def take a sample if you have any more.

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
yay...a pyramid scheme

nah it's not a pyramid scheme....

In a pyramid scheme only the upper levels of the pyramid make any money while you try to work your way up to the top of the pyramid.

With this you make money from the bottom, and build you're own foundation.

the way it works is you only have 2 legs or people that are under you....then after those 2, anyone you sign up goes under the first 2...which they and you get a percentage of what the guy under them sell...and of course you get a percentage of anyone under you regardless of who signs them up.
this video explains it to a certain extent at around the 1 minute mark.....

TheDragon

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Good luck, hopefully it works out. It seems like an interesting product.

I got approached as well for a different company and it was a pyramid scheme to me, they were all about getting people under you and so on and so forth. Then getting people to pay for meetings every damn week and also going to some "cult" like seminars in other states as well. They had you buy about 200 dollars worth of product every month and attend these meetings and seminars. And they had you list whoever you had in your contact list, and feed them pre-scripted lines.

God

Creator of the Universe
ill o.g.
The guy is just tryna hustle, don't knock his grind.

BUT...

Most of these companies make money off people's belief that they can create an "extra" sustainable income from it. That's generally not the case.

Clearly, who wins is the manufacturer.

You're better off putting your money into new music gear, hiring a pro singer to sing the hook for one of your songs.

As for the pyramid scheme, I don't know the legal definition of it, but Amway got into big trouble for that. Then they created something that legally bypasses the laws with their "Quixtar" or whatever their new web site is called. I bet this company was wise enough to have lawyers assess whether or not this is a pyramid scheme according to U.S. code. They found some loophole or workaround, and did it.

The question is -- if the product is so awesome, why don't they find a real distributor and sell it in stores like GNC, Safeway, high-end supermarkets, or whatever. Why can't I go to a supermarket and buy it? That's usually a red flag.

TheDragon

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
There we go, Quixtar, that was the company I was talking about. I didn't mean to knock his hustle or anything, I was stating how it reminded me of what I nearly signed up for.

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5