ILL Battle Report - Episode #2

crog85

Back to the Grind...
Battle Points: 815
@Memento Beats first time listening to the battle report... I really like what youre doing!

i also appreciate the kind words about my submission... Ive been in somewhat of a creative block for the last few weeks, or maybe Ive just been overly critical of myself, either way your report helped to boost my confidence... i honestly didnt even think id make it into the top 5. Thanks!

Nice episode @Memento Beats aprecciate the kind words.I suggest that you use a beat without claps as background, there is a slight interference with your vocal and the clap...same frequency range...I guess..keep it up!
Thanks a lot for pointing it out. I'm going to pay attention to it when I will be making the next episode. :D

Thank you @skidflow, @crog85 :) Glad I could help you.

@Memento Beats , your analysis is so on point...you tackle subjects hard facts...you don't waste time, you go right at the situation...and you have a great knowledge of music production...there are people who make music and there are people who really understand how it works...i myself and a few other members really understand how it works...i love your show and you have my full support..and thank you for the kind words...

@Memento Beats , your analysis is so on point...you tackle subjects hard facts...you don't waste time, you go right at the situation...and you have a great knowledge of music production...there are people who make music and there are people who really understand how it works...i myself and a few other members really understand how it works...i love your show and you have my full support..and thank you for the kind words...

Thank you. :)

members online