ILL Battle Report - Episode #4

crosstevsky

beats architect
Battle Points: 127
Thank you for this episode. I know it is additional work on your part and Fades, but if you can come up with a way to reference the beats that you are talking about, that would be dope. I'm tlaking about short edits, like 2 or 4 bars, just to remind us of the beats...because this way I'm going back and forth between your show and the beats. I don't remember them, I'm old :)

Thank you for this episode. I know it is additional work on your part and Fades, but if you can come up with a way to reference the beats that you are talking about, that would be dope. I'm tlaking about short edits, like 2 or 4 bars, just to remind us of the beats...because this way I'm going back and forth between your show and the beats. I don't remember them, I'm old :)

We planned to do it with Fade but it's not so simple. When it comes to Beat Fights, there would be no problem at all because I can convert these videos and cut the parts with the beats. As you said 2 or 4 bars. But problems start with Beat This, Warzone, Attack of the Beats and Beat It Up. I do not have access to files that are sent to Fade so it's not possible from my end. :(

@Memento Beats thanks for the honesty. that beat was short because I had 20 minutes to make it :D . I think one of the reasons I don't win a lot is the people who vote. for instance if If billie eilish was supposed to be judged by this community, she'd quit music after a week right? :D
Fade once said he doesn't like Lil dicky because he has a big nose or not billie eilish because she looks like she just woke up or going to sleep. that is really funny, but according to How dope lil dicky is and how it's being ignored, maybe my music is dope but it has a big nose too or smth? :D

my music hasn't been as good as billie or dave of course, my mixing skills suck and i almost never do intro-outros, but still the point is there. To be completely honest, even when I don't participate and observe the beats, I see some beats win battles that I don't even understand, like what on earth is good about this beat that the runner ups don't have?

So I think as a Hip-Hop community, you guys are perfect, it's just a matter of my chill ass not fitting in this hip hop pit. a 40% part of why I don't win is a matter of genres I think.

I did always think the same about C4NTK33P5T1LL (GOD that's a hard name) though, he had Huge progress, I remember the earlier beats that he uploaded here. in a beautiful way he's got a weird taste though.

We could do that where you hear the beat then @Memento Beats talks about it, which is ideal, but it would just take more time though. So it's doable, just more coordinating.
maybe a little bit of it should be played before he talks about it, then the rest of the beat should play as backgroud sound While he's talking so it won't make the vids so long.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
nah man, just make the section, then make Memento the moderator of it and he can handle it.
2fwacd.jpg