ILL Battle Report - Episode #8

You Already know How I feel about the reports. It makes things feel alive. it makes illmuzik matter more. you should keep it up. and the Q/A idea is also really cool as it brings illiens and you closer. maybe do a Q/A once every 5 reports or 10 reports??

And Harrison Jones... I didn't know who he is either! My best friend is more of a nerd than me and I made this beat when we were chattin on discord and We were planning what we'd do on warcraft and he said there's a quest that a game character called Harrison Jones tells you about, at the same time I had the beat idea made in the daw so I randomly said "Btw I named the beat I'm making Harrison Jones". and he of course didn't give a fuck as always.

btw the Harrison Jones quest didn't work, so this is quite a disstrack to that motherfucker.

ThE_SiRe_BeAtS

If you got patience....you got everything....
@Memento Beats nice one fam! Again tnx for the great feedback! And... yeahh i was inspired by premo with blame on me beat;) i'm inspired by everyone!!....even the wife:rolleyes: still have to figure out what she inspires me with.. doing dishes..clean the house.. or.... could u please stop making beats for 1 second and spend time with the family...i be like..HONEY.. I AM..ON ILL MUZIK! Spending time with uncle @Fade and my brothers from other mothers :p :p:p:p

it's a joke 4 the people who start seeing me now as a horible no-life person.. my wife and kids love me!!!;)...i think..

You Already know How I feel about the reports. It makes things feel alive. it makes illmuzik matter more. you should keep it up. and the Q/A idea is also really cool as it brings illiens and you closer. maybe do a Q/A once every 5 reports or 10 reports??

And Harrison Jones... I didn't know who he is either! My best friend is more of a nerd than me and I made this beat when we were chattin on discord and We were planning what we'd do on warcraft and he said there's a quest that a game character called Harrison Jones tells you about, at the same time I had the beat idea made in the daw so I randomly said "Btw I named the beat I'm making Harrison Jones". and he of course didn't give a fuck as always.

btw the Harrison Jones quest didn't work, so this is quite a disstrack to that motherfucker.

Yeah, what I want to do. I would like to let you guys meet me not only as a beatmaker/producer/whatever but also as a person and the idea with doing q&a every 10 episodes is very good. :D Fuck Harrison Jones! :p

@Memento Beats nice one fam! Again tnx for the great feedback! And... yeahh i was inspired by premo with blame on me beat;) i'm inspired by everyone!!....even the wife:rolleyes: still have to figure out what she inspires me with.. doing dishes..clean the house.. or.... could u please stop making beats for 1 second and spend time with the family...i be like..HONEY.. I AM..ON ILL MUZIK! Spending time with uncle @Fade and my brothers from other mothers :p :p:p:p

it's a joke 4 the people who start seeing me now as a horible no-life person.. my wife and kids love me!!!;)...i think..

Hahahahaha :D That's awesome :) All the best to your whole family. :)

Yeah, what I want to do. I would like to let you guys meet me not only as a beatmaker/producer/whatever but also as a person and the idea with doing q&a every 10 episodes is very good. :D Fuck Harrison Jones! :p
You could do live Q&As on discord too!

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
The @ArvinArmani latter of what you said is something no one should do.

No one should be on discord? :D

Btw We should write down all the rivalries somewhere, like 2good vs memento, Kooldjrkm vs literally everybody, etc, etc. it's fun :D

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
I @ArvinArmani was referring to your fellatio reference.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
The @ArvinArmani reference is an act seen as one of conscious and unconscious submission for some women.

The @ArvinArmani reference is an act seen as one of conscious and unconscious submission for some women.
I don't agree. I just think some people got bored of sex and tried weird shit then the spectators copied and it got popular and that's the whole story of fellatio.

I'm sorry but I have to strongly disagree here and take @ArvinArmani side. Women are naturally submissive. It is in their nature. I have never met a woman who wouldn't like to meet a strong guy who would put her in her place but some of them are more reserved in showing it. Or I just attract this type of woman and I have to admit I like it a lot. :p Besides as @ArvinArmani said it's part of someone's sex life. It's one of the way of giving pleasure to man by woman. It's the same thing as if you said that no man should lick woman's vagina (if you want to avoid bad words) because it's a sign of submission to the woman. From your way of formulating this concept sexual submission is something bad when it isn't. If someone is turned on by submission why they should not do it?

But I have to admit that @ArvinArmani signature is somewhat "original". :D

Its not an act of submission at all, its a healthy part of a relationship where two people make each other happy. Sounds more like thats an excuse for selfish people that would accept fellatio at the drop of a hat, but want to make excuses when its their turn to do the honours. Double standards.

members online