ILL Battle Report - Episode #9

Dude I'm never gonna win that shit. I have a rapper, and he happens to be my brother. so my good beats all go to him. these beats I put in batlles are made in 20 mins or are experimental and shit. battle that is on a higher level
That's the same thing I do...but i still have beats for battles...i work with multiple rappers and make multiple mixtapes and albums...but i still do it...you know why? Because it keeps my skills sharp...

That's the same thing I do...but i still have beats for battles...i work with multiple rappers and make multiple mixtapes and albums...but i still do it...you know why? Because it keeps my skills sharp...
Yes, because it keeps your skills sharp for making more beats and sellin it and feedin your children. You make money offa beats, I don't, so my ass is busy :D

Yes, because it keeps your skills sharp for making more beats and sellin it and feedin your children. You make money offa beats, I don't, so my ass is busy :D
I totally understand...you gotta do what you gotta do...but one day you will sell beats..but right now is not the time for you..i feel you

I totally understand...you gotta do what you gotta do...but one day you will sell beats..but right now is not the time for you..i feel you
Thanks. btw I Made a deal with one indian dude just last night. 10$ a beat + mix/master.

ThE_SiRe_BeAtS

If you got patience....you got everything....
Yooo @Memento Beats brother we are only separated by Germany! Sooo watch out what u say bro:rolleyes::p:p noo noo ur comments are allways right becouse what u say is true that beat sounded verry choppy!!! And damnnn those fcking hats ur right hahaha!!!! But i wanted to have a confirmation boult it...and also you've earned ur way to this point fo shoooo bro!! Look @ ur battlepoints... And i respect ur vision verry honnest!!! Keep doing this bro! Btw... i've still produced one of ur favourite beats on ill music..."on time":cool: haha peace man!!

Yooo @Memento Beats brother we are only separated by Germany! Sooo watch out what u say bro:rolleyes::p:p noo noo ur comments are allways right becouse what u say is true that beat sounded verry choppy!!! And damnnn those fcking hats ur right hahaha!!!! But i wanted to have a confirmation boult it...and also you've earned ur way to this point fo shoooo bro!! Look @ ur battlepoints... And i respect ur vision verry honnest!!! Keep doing this bro! Btw... i've still produced one of ur favourite beats on ill music..."on time":cool: haha peace man!!

Thanks a lot man :D I know that there is a short distance between us hahaha :D But I was referring to @Fury Beats as he's from the US. Yeah, maybe one day I will visit Belgium who knows :D I read a few things about your country and I found out that you have very interesting cinemas in Belgium called "Kinepolis". I read about them and as far as I know they made a revolution in your country when it comes to services offered by cinemas.

ThE_SiRe_BeAtS

If you got patience....you got everything....
Thanks a lot man :D I know that there is a short distance between us hahaha :D But I was referring to @Fury Beats as he's from the US. Yeah, maybe one day I will visit Belgium who knows :D I read a few things about your country and I found out that you have very interesting cinemas in Belgium called "Kinepolis". I read about them and as far as I know they made a revolution in your country when it comes to services offered by cinemas.

Bro in my hometown "Genk" we even have a cinema that is build within an old mine building outside it's still that old mine building verry cool my grandfather and even my father used to work there in the 80's now it's a hole complex with cinema/school of arts.. Italian restaurant..all you can eat chinese restaurant you can even visit underground the mines and go up the mine shaft for a spectacular view verry cool! The complex is called "c-mine Genk" look it up man;):up2:

I know everything both about @Memento Beats s country and @ThE_SiRe_BeAtS country.
For memento, they have kurek and kubiak as beasts on spacks, also a weird tall guy who receives all balls, they also have sczescny in goal instead of poor fabianski, pisczek would be right back who lost the company of kuba, and lewa is the man upfront. with belgium though, they're too good. they should've won the world cup. Hazard, witsel, tibo, fucking kdb, lukaku, the good dembele, yannick, mertens, the shitty hazard, origi Duuuuuude how the fuck do u manage not to win anything??

Bro in my hometown "Genk" we even have a cinema that is build within an old mine building outside it's still that old mine building verry cool my grandfather and even my father used to work there in the 80's now it's a hole complex with cinema/school of arts.. Italian restaurant..all you can eat chinese restaurant you can even visit underground the mines and go up the mine shaft for a spectacular view verry cool! The complex is called "c-mine Genk" look it up man;):up2:

Woooow This must be awesome man :D Maybe I will visit it one day who knows. But from what you described it has to be amazing place :D

I know everything both about @Memento Beats s country and @ThE_SiRe_BeAtS country.
For memento, they have kurek and kubiak as beasts on spacks, also a weird tall guy who receives all balls, they also have sczescny in goal instead of poor fabianski, pisczek would be right back who lost the company of kuba, and lewa is the man upfront. with belgium though, they're too good. they should've won the world cup. Hazard, witsel, tibo, fucking kdb, lukaku, the good dembele, yannick, mertens, the shitty hazard, origi Duuuuuude how the fuck do u manage not to win anything??

XDDDDDDD Weird tall guy who receives all balls hahahah I'm not sure but probably you're talking either about Bieniek or Możdżonek. :D Yeah, we won world championship in volleyball two times in a row. :fire::fire::fire: And you have Maruf :D

Woooow This must be awesome man :D Maybe I will visit it one day who knows. But from what you described it has to be amazing place :D

XDDDDDDD Weird tall guy who receives all balls hahahah I'm not sure but probably you're talking either about Bieniek or Możdżonek. :D Yeah, we won world championship in volleyball two times in a row. :fire::fire::fire: And you have Maruf :D
Dude Marouf is messi of volleyball. not only he is just as good and has the same playstyle, he's also stuck in a shitty team with a junky manager and a bozo owner.

I meant the guy that came along a few years ago when he was 18 or smth but still was as tall as hagrids brother. your team is really annoying man. All balls get received somehow.

btw for some fuckin reason, my brother always told me that I ain't a true Iranian and I'm just a polish guy. his argument is based on the time poland got a point against Iran and I thought we got the point so I got happy, but he said I'm happy cuz poland won the point, and because I'm blonde and white compared to iranians and also because I love bvb and it's made by polish guys and is filled with them.

I meant the guy that came along a few years ago when he was 18 or smth but still was as tall as hagrids brother. your team is really annoying man. All balls get received somehow.

btw for some fuckin reason, my brother always told me that I ain't a true Iranian and I'm just a polish guy. his argument is based on the time poland got a point against Iran and I thought we got the point so I got happy, but he said I'm happy cuz poland won the point, and because I'm blonde and white compared to iranians and also because I love bvb and it's made by polish guys and is filled with them.

It must be Mateusz Bieniek then :D

1591116090343.png

Your team is annoying :D No, wait. Your audience is annoying. The most aggressive audience I have seen :rolleyes:. No wonder why Kubiak gets angry all the time when we play with Iran. :rolleyes:

It must be Mateusz Bieniek then :D

View attachment 5462

Your team is annoying :D No, wait. Your audience is annoying. The most aggressive audience I have seen :rolleyes:. No wonder why Kubiak gets angry all the time when we play with Iran. :rolleyes:
Ahh yup. this fucker. I swear the god this kid has blood problems.
besides the "Yeeek, Doooo, Seeaaeaeaeihguhaeg" audience, I love our instagram army. and I think we won after the kubiak thing so all Iranians united, volleyball fan or non-fan formed the army to attack the poor guy on instagram :D