ILL Battle Report - Episode #9

@ArvinArmani , now that you are starting to kick some ass around here..i know it's a ways off...but you should really competitive in the annual "Battle That competition..am I right? Cause @2GooD Productions and myself are the Top Dawgs around here..remember you win that or even come in 2nd place..and got bragging rights the whole year...

@ArvinArmani , now that you are starting to kick some ass around here..i know it's a ways off...but you should really competitive in the annual "Battle That competition..am I right? Cause @2GooD Productions and myself are the Top Dawgs around here..remember you win that or even come in 2nd place..and got bragging rights the whole year...
Dude I'm never gonna win that shit. I have a rapper, and he happens to be my brother. so my good beats all go to him. these beats I put in batlles are made in 20 mins or are experimental and shit. battle that is on a higher level

Like What ?
I Know I Can Drop Words Occasionally
Not Put In Commas Full Stops
Start Typing On Unrelated Subjects Without Indicating I'm Done On The Prior Subject
Use Words That Have All But Vanished From Regular Speaking
I Need Specifics To Explain
It makes it hard to read when u capitalize all initials, so I sometimes skip what u say :D

C4NTK33P5T1LL

I O U a clever tagline signed me
Battle Points: 200
Dude I'm never gonna win that shit. I have a rapper, and he happens to be my brother. so my good beats all go to him. these beats I put in batlles are made in 20 mins or are experimental and shit. battle that is on a higher level
Your Brothers A Rapper
Can Anything Be Heard Online Yet
Or Is It Early Days
Wouldn't Mind Giving Ya's A Listen

Your Brothers A Rapper
Can Anything Be Heard Online Yet
Or Is It Early Days
Wouldn't Mind Giving Ya's A Listen
Thanks, but our album is a HUGE project. it has orchestrals, metal-rap, pop, rnb, eveyrthing. basically. and it's a huge project for other reasons that would be spoilers, but yea. we've been working for 2 years now!!

members online