I'll be M.I.A fam...

andreas

Iller Than Most
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
hello all.

I'd just want to say sorry that I haven't been here lately. I've been at the hopspital with a bleeding stomach. Started puking blood the other night and they brought me in for IV and to have me under watch.
I've been let home today to get some rest but tomorrow it's on again.
Tomorrow tuestday, I'm going back to get my long awaited operation. So I won't be reachable for a week or 2.

This is not cuz I don't like it here. I'd love to be online chatting and showcasing everyday. but for a week or 2 I won't be able to.

There's the story.

So if you want me anything PM me and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
You can also e-mail me and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

andreas@andreasbeats.com

peace
One love
/ Andreas

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
We all hope the best for you Andreas. You are a kind and very talented person; hopefully you do have a laptop for Fruity or Reason and even your midi keyboard. Get back at us soon with information on your condition and good luck. You have been working like 60 hours a week so it might just be an ulser.. well anyway take care man an know theres a whole crew of people from around the world hoping the best for you!!

andreas

Iller Than Most
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Thanks to you all. It means alot. And for that ulser. it may be an ulser but the condition is called Chrons and it means that I have a kronikal intestinal infection. So they are gonna take some of my guts out and hopefuly I'll be better.

And as for the laptop, sadly I don't own one :D It'd be a nice thought tho.

Thanks for your thoughts all of you and I'll see you in a week or 2. Hopefully I'll get to go home and rest the last week out from my own home so then I'll have a lot of time to hang on Illmuzik.

Peace to you all / A

S

Svenghali

Good luck with everything. Hope for a speedy recovery.

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
andreas said:
Thanks to you all. It means alot. And for that ulser. it may be an ulser but the condition is called Chrons and it means that I have a kronikal intestinal infection. So they are gonna take some of my guts out and hopefuly I'll be better.

whew I was think it might be worse. My brother had Chrons and had part of his guts taken out, and he easily made a recovery and he was drinkin and smoking everyday. An with surgry like it is everything will be a snap! I'm just glad it's not the C word.. yeah don't even wanna say it. Hope they let you out early so you can get to the music an come at us like Kayne did hehe

gl Andreas

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
damn. dont worry about us fam. we right here when you ready to come back. get well soon

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
get well soon so you can come back on your beats...

I had a apendicitis a while back and I think that any surgery that has to do with the stomach is freaking painfull... hope you wont suffer too much...