Ill Members on facebook?

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
^^ hehe, even incognito with my real name...

first impression, facebook is a bit dull..

it is .. but its better imo for linking with people .. yeah if u want huge graphics and music and banner advertisments and slow loading pages and people u dont know spamming u left and right than i guess myspace is where its at.. i deleted my personal myspace but i obviously kept the music one .. facebook for personal and the occasional promo , and myspace for music ... its pretty much that simple.

myspace imo is terrible for personal use... alot of times i cant even find MY OWN friends to send them messages. the search function is piping hot week old garbage on myspace. Totatly inaccurate and not intuitive at all. facebook is dumb easy to keep track of ur friends and the search engine is far more accurate and faster.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
agree ash, myspace is just the worst right now but im not suffering hehe

i actually did try to find some old n lost friends from the us but damn, the directory is to huge and i cant remember if i had his last name right...seems like the whole us registered to facebook and there 10.000 dudes with almost identical names AND NONE HAVE PICS! and you cant view profiles without being friends first, meaning i have to add em one by one...

well....nevermind the stoner

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
agree ash, myspace is just the worst right now but im not suffering hehe

i actually did try to find some old n lost friends from the us but damn, the directory is to huge and i cant remember if i had his last name right...seems like the whole us registered to facebook and there 10.000 dudes with almost identical names AND NONE HAVE PICS! and you cant view profiles without being friends first, meaning i have to add em one by one...

well....nevermind the stoner

u can search by school ... high school or college and the year u graduated. thats what i did and found alot of my friends i havent seen in long time. U can also type in ur email and it will autmatically see if anyone in ur email contact has a facebook so u can add them. if u type the name and the school it should really narrow it down. LOl at me soundin like a facebook employee ha ..

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304