Ill Muzik needs to raise 6 grand quick.

Anubis-Ra

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
*salivates* damnnnnn that's a lot. I would hate to part with all that, whoever is givin them away, is about to make hella profit

O-H-TEN

aka Tha' NVZABLE DRAGON
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Van Damme!! That's alot of ish! It gives me a headache just thinking about having to go through all of those to find samples. It would probably take a lifetime. Somebody call Mark "The 45 King" and let him in on the deal! I think this cat is tryin' to take his crown! LOL!
ONE

DJ Xsinna

The Big Bang-BINO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 43
Aww man!!! I picked the wrong time to stop selling drugs!!!! LOL! Just kidding. Man, I'm in tears right now. The tracks I could create.....(day dreaming). I'd be on some Kill Bill type of junk with the chopping I 'd be doing. Whew!!! I know DJ Excellence would be all in that; right homie?? :)

That's my heaven on earth right dare!! I'm gonna go pray for a fiancial miracle now. LOL

C

Copenhagen

Most likely, the highest bid that runs with it all will be some producer in the industry...

Tha1AndOnlyDJT

DJ Will Kill
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 36
eXampuL_oNe said:
Fuck it! Who lives in Greenwhich, NY? Somone should make a surprise entrance with a fucking u-haul!!!

Thats whats up.

246 Ryan Road, Greenwich NY 12834

"I get my the fast way, Ski Mask Way." 50

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
screw thousandz, i'm speakin millions

kno one knows whats up with me but i will not forget my family.BOND. anything past that would be fodder. i'm like my sister producergyal, i keep my identity for the money. the day will come an i'll take my fam with me. get your game together and lets clan our shit together and educate brains.

Tha1AndOnlyDJT

DJ Will Kill
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 36
Chrono said:
kno one knows whats up with me but i will not forget my family.BOND. anything past that would be fodder. i'm like my sister producergyal, i keep my identity for the money. the day will come an i'll take my fam with me. get your game together and lets clan our shit together and educate brains.

WTF!?!

Illmuzik wouldnt let me post WTF by itself. what are you talking about? or what does it have to do with this thread? i want to know.

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Tha1AndOnlyDJT said:
WTF!?!

Illmuzik wouldnt let me post WTF by itself. what are you talking about? or what does it have to do with this thread? i want to know.

you'll get it when it's on the table in 5 years or less. jus get your game up and don't do anything in fear