Ill New Album From Inverse -- Free Download

orpheus

Cook Classics
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 39
I just finished all the work on an album for a group called Inverse. If you haven't heard of them already, you definitely need to check this out. This project has been a long time in the making and it's basically a buzz builder for the real album, dropping sometime in 08. I produced 4 tracks on here and am an associate producer on the entire album. Features collabs with Trek Life, Kno (of Cunninglynguists), M-Phazes, Tatiana Ali and more! Here's the link

http://www.zshare.net/download/6080236e9cb005/

Attachments

• inverse_poster1.jpg
    inverse_poster1.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 162

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
1st song is good!
2nd song is good!
Cali is really impressin me as of late! Its a cali renissance! (sp)
The funny thing about cali that has me lovin this new underground is that it all sounds like NY!!LOL
3rd song is good!
Hell just submit this to Fade and Ill do a write up or somthing on it...
Thumbs! Congrads your not getting banned, you have proven yourself (yet again) as a worthy Illmuzik producer!

Seriously, good job!

manguino

Pressure Makes Diamonds
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
i will try listening when i have the chance

but tatiana ali (ashley banks LOL) was quite fine during the last 2 seasons of the fresh prince

orpheus

Cook Classics
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 39
Yeah Tatiana is real cool, and very fine. My homie Matter produced that track for some move coming out soon, so that's why it sounds like it does (not quite fitting into the project). But it's cool cause this project is really a collection of some old work and some new work...building the buzz for the album which will come out probably in the summer time.

Yo Relic...thanks for the props...part of the reason Cali is sounding like NY now is cause I'm from NY, but working with mostly LA cats now...in fact, I think I'm the only producer on the album that actually lives on the West Coast now. M-Phazes is from Australia, Decap is in NY, and Kno is in the south. Thanks to everybody who DL'd this thing... peace!

Cook

members online