illest drum machine ever! no really

daddy mac

howdy, been lurking around for a while love this place, i see no one talk about this new monster. this a revolution for $1500 nothing like it out there or ever been. time to retire my mpc and vst colleciton :) check the demo, da sounds, oh my.

daddy mac

the more i listen the more i realize i better start saving, on repeat,lol...accpeting donations now lol

Last edited:

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I've never seen this one posted anywhere. It looks really good but it's also for those into the synth stuff, which is cool too. This is like a bridge between drum machine and synth.

daddy mac

its a prototype so looks like a mad max contraption now, looking at their other designs on site I'm sure its gonna look dope and play sick when its ready :)

4th ward step

Battle Points: 1
I use modular synths with my set up, I enjoy it, and you can create some great instruments with it, but it is complicated and pretty damn expensive. The case/power supply alone to house enough modules can set you back 500 at least.

Apart from a few necessary pieces of hardware like interface, mic and monitors, Im really moving away from hardware and sticking with software. Collecting hardware can be a very expensive hobby, as can collecting vsts. But with a minimal hardware setup I can be very portable.
Wasnt particularly taken by this drum/synth machine.

Beaubeats

Beau Beats
Battle Points: 3
I cant even begin to think of how I would ever incorporate this into enjoyable music. I really have no knowledge of classic synths or a desire to ever use one. I think as far as electrical noise is concerned it is pretty awesome. aside from that novelty factor or fun to tool around on im not sure what someone would ever use this for. Am I missing something?

daddy mac

experimental beats ? trap ? flying lotus ? trip hop ? and somethin totally new no one heard, maybe its gonna be you, maybe me ? :)...its just so different and thats awesome.. me thinks skies the limit here.. sampling it.. dubbing over beats.. idk 4 me its a beast to explore and get real edge over top ten of the day sample pack any day ..watch some big shot get it makes a hit then everybody... like wtf is that sound lol

Beaubeats

Beau Beats
Battle Points: 3
@daddy mac
It doesn't matter where your inspiration comes from. When it's there ride it out. Use it as best you can. Lots of possibilities I guess. Im excited to hear what you create with it.

4th ward step

Battle Points: 1
Modular is the shit... I want to make one for drums at some point, but hear is what I use for melodic sounds right now.

Attachments

• 20190503_134411.jpg
    20190503_134411.jpg
    248.8 KB · Views: 165

daddy mac

ok, definitely without a doubt in mind , the most creative drum machine ever ..check this.. it makes sounds by touching different things besides trigger buttons, thats sik

Last edited:

daddy mac

Its out! shhhh :)

Attachments

• 1b.jpg
    1b.jpg
    238.5 KB · Views: 273
  • 1O.jpg
    1O.jpg
    335.7 KB · Views: 283
  • 1w.jpg
    1w.jpg