Illmind Interview

O

open mind

anyone knows tracks he produced? never heard of that dude.

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
Lots of stuff for little brother as well as his own group the pacific's and various other underground artist(boot camp, little brother). He has also done alot of gunit stuff lately, He also has an album that came out last year called the art of one mind with another producer called symbolic one...

dude has been around for a minute and is well known and respected in production circles....Dude is nice with his beats...

www.myspace.com/illmind

trinidad

The Last B-Boy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
hes cool ppl too that interview came from the Beat Battle Championship i was in he was a judge if you check the other videos on the link the second half of the video that starts wit an inspecta gadget flip.

Da IllFellaz

Knee Deep In Da Beats
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 125
been feelin this cat for a minute now. drumz stay raw, samples stay grimey. good to see he makin moves. i saw the other videos too. i was in the IPA battle they was talkin bout last year. lost to da dude dat won but its all good.

priorityone

ill o.g.
hes cool ppl too that interview came from the Beat Battle Championship i was in he was a judge if you check the other videos on the link the second half of the video that starts wit an inspecta gadget flip.

Trinidad got beats plus he loves hip hop. ha

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
Illmind also did his version of the black album. I believe he called his "The Black & Tan Album". His beats are crackin'.