Illmuzik Instant Messenger Screen Names

Status
Not open for further replies.

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
if that's a real card # and pin... then fuuuuuk that, I GOTTA EAT! i'll hit you back with some mp3's, dvd's, or somethin.

:D

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
Dantson said:
if that's a real card # and pin... then fuuuuuk that, I GOTTA EAT! i'll hit you back with some mp3's, dvd's, or somethin.

:D

hell yea i am sayin here comes my mpc-4000, new keyboards, asr-10 and shit getting a new studio, shit brotha need some new kicks i am about to have a feild day.

lol
jp

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
Dantson said:
Some lady in france just got about $8,000 deducted from her le Visa account.

THANK YA MAM!

lol i can see that commercial now the lady in france talkin but you here dantson voice, that would be funny

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
i deleted due to the fact im not real down with outsiders that may get my screenname in case they want to infect my computer with some shit.....I figure tha bot was from someone here, im not offended by that...haha!...you got me....But as far as after that happened - it made me realize that i dont want random people with my screenname so im taking mine off here.
Anyways, i jus reformatted and im not real keen on the idea of having to re-setup the whole fucking thing again since it could happen.

STEEZ

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
F*** Aol Instant Messenger... my screen name is brokeded.

DANTSON'S NEW AIM SCREEN NAME IS = dmoneywiggles

you yamps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online