illmuzik is over 1,000 members strong

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
Yeah it probably doubled but like the hardcore forum members who post and are active isnt that big but it keeps growing in knowledge and strength word up!

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
ya, i agree rig....all you non-posting members let us get to know you, and perhaps even love you!

C

Copenhagen

Even though the crowd of hardcore members who post regularly isn't as big as the amount of members, then it that number has still increased. When I started here, there would be a max of 20-30 posts per day, now there can easily be 150-200. Also, there were often times when you were the only one online, now there's always at least 5 or so.

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
you know it, that is what work does for you, logged into ILL by bout 9.20GMT, then the rest is history...

E

Equality 7-2521

whats weird is that i thought that we hit 1000 a while back and i remember Fade making a thread about it and then i remember a time when we had up to 1050 member. so what happened to those 50 i wonder?

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
FADE WENT THRoUGH THE LiST AND DELETED ALL THoSE WHo HAVENT ViSiTED THE SiTE iN ABoUT A YEAR So WE WENT BACK To LiKE 800 oR SoMETHiNG.CiTY

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
Originally posted by King Corruption
ya, i agree rig....all you non-posting members let us get to know you, and perhaps even love you!

.....so we can put you in a wheelchair and beat you over the head with a club"

members online