Illmuzik member live on internet radio/video show

DJFANTOM

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
What's good peeple.
Many of you have answered my posts and helped me. And I have maybe helped some of you too but yall don't realy know me.

Well im gonna be mixing live on a internet radio/video show called DOWN SHIFT RADIO (www.downshiftradio.com) on tuesday the 8th
From 6pm-8pm (eastern time, usa)
Hosted by X KID

This is gonna be a 1 off event (maybe more in the future) aired live on tuesday, and rebroadcast friday from 10pm-12am (eastern time, usa)

I invite all you to tune in
And ill be sure to give a shout out to ill muzik

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
nice shit man

E

Equality 7-2521

gooid stuff mate.

good to see another dj up here. i probably wont be able to tune in but do you have a link to some of your scratching or juggling or something which i can check out?

DJFANTOM

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Sup mr messenger . I didn't know you was a dj.
Yeah my main thing is djing (since 14 yrs old) and my 2nd love is makin music. But im trying to do both equaly.
You can check out my site. www.fantomprod.com I got a lil 10 minute mix on there and a video clip I just added . Its like 20 seconds of me mixing @ a club. you have to d/l it cause I don't know how to stream vid from my site (any 1 know how and can help me?) . Ima have more up soon.

DJDRAGN9

The Don Gorgon
ill o.g.
ill definately peep ya set fantom.Yo you originally from jamaica queens? my boy dj solo is out there right now tryin to get his grind on ...HOLLA AT YA BOY

DJFANTOM

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Meant to post this last nite

Wanna say what's up and thanks to every 1 dat checked me out today. My set went decent. Even tho I was told there was 2 pdx2000 turntables(vestax) and a scratch mixer and to do turntablist stuff. And got there and it was a str8t up house music set up. And no scratch mixer. It was ok tho busted out a few blends and mixes.

For those of you who haven't seen it. Its reaired friday 10pm-12am

Oh and I gave a lil shout out to illmuzik biggin it up

Peaceeee. Lol