Illmuzik T-Shirts......

Freakwncy

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
Spring Break is just around the corner.... So you know what that means....No. Fade, not that another batch of almost/legal teens are getting ready to graduate from high school... But that it's time for us to get on the hop on those illmuzik t-shirts... lets get ideas for the design in... then by the V-Day...We'll decide and getting the prices going and start the PRE-SALEs....Holla!

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Hahah gangster lettering. I don't like the dragon though. It would be best if we kept the font the same as the one on the site logo, that's how we're recognized.

Freakwncy

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
my idea for 04b is to have everyones name on the back... (in ABC order, of course) and have the mods. ( extra bonus) names in BOLD, but the same size fonts as the rest of the names... kind of like those HS grad. shirts... (US people might understnd me here).... Holla back yall...

Streetwize

Beat Architects !
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 49
that image wings posted was amazing. if you could incorporate that into the design, that wud br crazy

but idea 4b is dope as hell too

ll

BROUSSARD BEATS

BroussardGoHard
ill o.g.
i like that ob4 but you need to have something that says the person thats wearing the shirt is a member.
and i will buy one right now will two one for the wife and son dam!!! thats three onw to hang in the studio dam!!!

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.

members online