Illmuzik

Steel Side

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yo I just wanted to big up illmuzik.com, all the mods, and of course Fade. This is truly an ill site.

I wanna thank you all for past and future support. Since I'm rather new here. I'd like all the mods to introduce themselves as well as the regulars here.

Mad thanx to Fade, WinngsOfAnAngel, Classic, bigdmakintrax, Honesty, CleverWon even though you clowned me in the beginning ya muzik is tight, StressWon, DueceMade Ent., JLF, and all the others.

As soon as I get some postworthy joints, I'll let ya'll see where I'm comin from. Got some raw shit, but gotta mix down and accentuate.

Once again thanx to all.
-Over-

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
yo defo man, the staggered showcase does it for me, most sites have a permanent audio lougue, that sucks....

Steel Side

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I just moved to b-more D, lol. But check this out, I was going to Howard University in 2001. They had us staying in the Double Tree in Pentagon City because they enrolled too many freshmen. They put all of the upperclassmen off campus in hotels. I used to look out of my bedroom window and see the Pentagon. And I mean right across the street. So, Sept. 11 rolls around & you can only imagine... It was crazy.

But keep up the good work. Illmuzik.com is set to my home page and will stay that way for a long time.
-Over-

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Steel Side said:
Yo I just wanted to big up illmuzik.com, all the mods, and of course Fade. This is truly an ill site.

I wanna thank you all for past and future support. Since I'm rather new here. I'd like all the mods to introduce themselves as well as the regulars here.

Mad thanx to Fade, WinngsOfAnAngel, Classic, bigdmakintrax, Honesty, CleverWon even though you clowned me in the beginning ya muzik is tight, StressWon, DueceMade Ent., JLF, and all the others.

As soon as I get some postworthy joints, I'll let ya'll see where I'm comin from. Got some raw shit, but gotta mix down and accentuate.

Once again thanx to all.
-Over-

thanks for the kind words bro,,,this is fa real a fams and we are here to help eachother! 1