I'm about to be in business for my damn self

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
yup yup

i'm about to open up an auto detail business...

i was bout to drop about a g of my last funds on this to get up and running... then went to a job interview for detailing and there was a box marked "interested in business ownership" or something... so i marked that as well as laborer....

so after we get through the initial demonstration of what we will be doing, which is like waxing a car except using a teflon solution instead of the polymer most people use, using an oscillating machine which was done on my car since it was the worst with some amazing results... we talk the job and how things work and all that, then we discuss the business ownership, im thinking i wont be able to get that but i just want to know, well damn basically they are trying to set up 4 new franchises and they are only $2900- $2000 if you get the lower package.... so im sold, i put down a deposit today, and im paying half by next friday and trying to hustle the other G this weekend so i can get all my materials. yeah there is a lot more shit to this, a lot of details im leaving out cause its late and i need some sleep in a bad way...

but long story short im gonna be hustling my own details, and once i am trained and ready to go im gonna be hustling crazy...fuck jay z... hell.... im a do some legal shit and still get mutherfuckers to pay me well....

andreas

Iller Than Most
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Goodluck with the business man. Sounds like a great idea and it's cool that you take matters into your own hands like this.
Respect.

The-Shadow

Ego Sum Vox Manus Deus
ill o.g.
I'm in business for myself too. There's nothing better than being in control of your own shit. Your profits are your own, but so are your losses. Bust your balls and get that coin.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
good luck bro. im in the middle of doin somethin similar myself. get that paper homie

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
yeah good to hear that CT. i'm going to school now and really have no idea what I want to major in. but if you can bypass the bullshit and make a successful business it would be a dream come true. So good luck with that and plan your moves ahead so that it will be a secure business and eventually hire people and make beats all day.

B

built4muzik

werd i got my own auto detailing pressure cleaning buisness started been about 4months already, tell u 1 thing ur first month or 2 is slow ur gonna b like fuk why did i do this but things start to pick up so b patient an the buisness will jump off it makes hella money trust me...

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
lol nah man... i get my gear monday and i got $3000 worth of business set up. i'm ahead of the game on this... partly because i have a built in support unit being a franchise and all, plus i have somewhat of a "miracle" product that i am using... i have a unique niche here and thus no real competitors.

members online