Im back bitches

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
LOL

Sup man im finally back from africa

Couple of thoughts

First: I dont care what hood your from in the states, we dont know poverty like they do over there. We are lucky ass hell

Second: I take back anything i have said in refernce to africans vs african americans. When i was over their i could see direct cultural links between my culture and theirs(food, dance,manneisms etc)

third: all black people have soul :)

finally: the music over their is wonderful. RIght now the young kids are listeing to a mix of regga and hip hop. Local aritists are combining the to to make theri own thing. There was a cat call cammillion who was pretty tight. Trandatitnal ugadan music and dance is the shit though!!!. THose women really know how to move. the music and dance is crazy. I will post some video clips in this thread when i edit them

class...

P.S i was in the UK for a layover chillin with my boys in brixtion. They put me on to this disse rasacal soung. I dont know the name but it sounded like a lullibuay or a kids song. SOme girl was singing the chours. Do anyof u UK heads know what im talkin about

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Yeah... have a dream come trueee... It's called dream or sumthin...

And I know what you mean about the poverty... It's like cats always complain... but it's always worse somewhere else...

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
i like the rappin... I ain't feeling the hook...

and WELCOME BACK CLASSIC!!!

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
That's good shit bro, glad you enjoyed your visit, got back safely and all that, when I was in the Atl it felt like Africa (lol)

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Thats good Class, mustve changed your outlook on shit. My sis went there for a month and a half last year and told me that shit was a great experience.

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
classic said:
P.S i was in the UK for a layover chillin with my boys in brixtion. They put me on to this disse rasacal soung. I dont know the name but it sounded like a lullibuay or a kids song. SOme girl was singing the chours. Do anyof u UK heads know what im talkin about

Glad you had a good trip man !

The song is dizze rascal - dream

talking talking talking happy talk, talk about things you like to do ! LOL

It samples ............ Captain Sensible - Happy Talk

C

Carpe Diem

^^^Word... U record any ish class?!? Would be nice to c how that would turn out... Glad u had nice time tho!!!