Im Back :)

ApeMade

Hello Producer world!
Started composing/producing Sound Engineering , of 2005-2010.. Use to be on Soundclick.com by the name "IceyKongProducitons" As of 2011, I had taken a break from the music world, with priorities, and experiences of being on the road to travel with work. As of, 15-2016, Ive decided to come back with creating tunes. Ive Noticed alot have had changed over the years. But, I have been just brushing off my shoulders and dust from the rusty 4 year or so break. Been Theorizing alot over the year, and had been trying all sorts of Genres. I feel ready for 2018 to finally, to hope satisfy the communities, with some Bangers, and all types of styles/Genres. Stay tuned 2018!

ApeMade

Most Def! Glad to be here as well as with someone who has the same vision as some. Trying to connect with others, and Give out ideas, learn, teach. Anything to help the younger generation, if needed, to inspire some hoping to add some better content out there today as Ive been noticing, the same sounds and techniques are all being used. Everything sounds Bland today in the market of hiphop ect. Please "Ducers" Dont take to heart if anything criticized by anyone, good or bad. It will only help you better your skills in the longer run. Stay Blessed!