I'm back.

Audiobellum

Beatmaker
I've been away for a good while but, I'm back now. I was and still is working on a PC game I'm planning to publish but, I've made a beat for the game and I do want to share it with you guys. It has trap elements but, it also has some metal elements as well. Here is a snippet of it; I hope you enjoy:

At this stage of the game development, I will be making and sharing more of the music I'm working on here.

Very aggressive beat however very harsh in my right! Needs mastering and all but the actual track itself sounds dope once sonically fixed with levels and stuff.

Nice one on the game production too, what type of game you made? Judging from the track it sounds action packed with a spot of blood and gore!
This is where you tell me it's actually a farming sim game rocking out in ya tractor :unsure:

Audiobellum

Beatmaker
Very aggressive beat however very harsh in my right! Needs mastering and all but the actual track itself sounds dope once sonically fixed with levels and stuff.

Nice one on the game production too, what type of game you made? Judging from the track it sounds action packed with a spot of blood and gore!
This is where you tell me it's actually a farming sim game rocking out in ya tractor :unsure:
It's a retro-style first person shooter that takes inspiraton from DOOM, Half-Life and Goldeneye 64. I'm super deep into development now, all I need is to implement a Save/Load system, Difficulty Settings and make some more levels. I'd sure some footage but, I want to keep this post about the beat. That said, I'll share more info about the game once I got a demo of the it( on another post). I should be able to finish it before the end of this year.