im bout to go sample crazy!!!!!!

J-malice

PRODUCER ALMIGHTY!!
ill o.g.
fuck it everything i hear from here on out is gettin sampled feel mi???? new or old mine or yours im bout to sample dat shit...FUCKKAS!!!

YEEAAAAA....

CUZ I CAN DO DAT

im tryna step up da samplin game, its already un-fuck-wit-able feel mi but im bout to jus take it to the next level and set it in stone so no one can fuck wit ya boi...
EZ

MAAAD...SICKKKK...HEAD NUH GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

n oh yea check out my boi al gator da nigga is sick...yall know me i wouldnt promote da shit like that if it wasnt tru...check him out... im lookin out fa yall hitt u wit da exclusive shit...ez

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
well...okay. good, i guess, i dunno.

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
J-malice said:
fuck it everything i hear from here on out is gettin sampled feel mi???? new or old mine or yours im bout to sample dat shit...FUCKKAS!!!

What the hell you mean??? You're gonna sample shit that you hear on the Showcase??

andreas

Iller Than Most
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
hmmmm...

J-malice

PRODUCER ALMIGHTY!!
ill o.g.
showcase my case yo case, 1 case 2 case 3 case 4 case, corny, beefy, fruity, all dat shit...its to sharpen da skills...(fall back im jus wilin i dont need to bite anybody beats on here ((or anywhere else for those that think bout shit too hard)) trust me on dat)

check out my nigga al gator..

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Have u lost some brain cells lately, or do u always talk like that?

J-malice

PRODUCER ALMIGHTY!!
ill o.g.
git da fuck outta here yall kno what im sayin....stop da frontin im speakin english....but for those that must have taken E.S.L. <----- (figure that one out on your own fukkas!) what im sayin is im about to start sampling alot <---(alot meaning more often)...and while im doin so im goin to start experimentin <------(im not gonna let you fukkas figure that one out cause judgin by your recent posts you never will)...experimentin meanin...sampling differnt shit <-----(producers tend to stick to the same sampling style <-------((meanin the same style of samples catch our ear)) (((samples meaning pre-recorded material that we "producers" take and make beats with<---- "instrumentals with melodies and rythms....""rythms usually being sequences of kickdrum and snare progressions"""

and by doin so <----(sampling different shit<---((strayin away from the usual))) you step your game up<-----(you get better by increasin your versitility) which makes you more valuable in the music industry<----(a multi billion dollar industry i think was started somewhere around the 1920's<----(thats how we humans measure time<----((meanin the music industry is kind of old<----(((nothing new))))) feel mi????

samplin everything dosent make you hot

my reply: im already hot<----(ive already pretty much mastered the art)
my continued reply: im tryin to take it to the next level<---(i always strive to better myself you fuckkas should too)

we heavyweighters<---(im in a pretty good position in da music industry as far as i am concerned<----((things are goin well for me <----(((IM RICH BEEEATCH)))....na not yet but alot im doin well and alot a shits settup far as da games concerned

SO WHILE YOU AT IT GO AHEAD AND CHECK OUT AL GATOR...ONE A DA HOTTEST THINGS OUTTA ATLANTA...

J-malice

PRODUCER ALMIGHTY!!
ill o.g.
street talk fukkas...u should get used to it as a HIP HOP producer??? rite??

ANYWAY

as producers do yall find yourself tendin to sample the same kind of songs?? well not necessarilly the same kind of song, but like is there a certain kind of sound that usually "catches your ear?"

i been on dat soulful vocal shit n damn near mastered that...im tryin to expand into the more instrumental samples without vocals on it...i sampled one of my homebois beats b4 n dat shit came out fire...

O-H-TEN

aka Tha' NVZABLE DRAGON
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
I get what you're sayin' man; but while I'm readin' your writing and imagining how your voice sounds; Flava Flav is the first person that comes to mind! LOL!
ONE

J-malice

PRODUCER ALMIGHTY!!
ill o.g.
Yeeeeeeaaaaaa Boiiieeeeeeeee

more importantly you should hear how my beats sound....on the internet they look like this $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ feel me

anyway does anyone have somethin on topic to contribute???

((((as producers do yall find yourself tendin to sample the same kind of songs?? well not necessarilly the same kind of song, but like is there a certain kind of sound that usually "catches your ear?")))) - if so...you should go samplin crazy like ya boi malice...

use some of that freetime to check out my manz Al Gator...sickness...."GATOR CHUNKS BITCH...ROLLIN BLUNTS WIT DA...GATOR CHUNKS" -B.I.G.

you can check him out in da source too (march issue i think)

OH YEA N SINCE EVERYONES GETTIN OFF TOPIC LEME SEND A SHOUT OUT TO AFRIQUE...WA GWAN YUTE!!!!! KEEP BLAZIN A HOT FIRE PON DEM YA PRODUCA BWOY!!! IM TRYNA HEAR SOME A DAT NEW NEW YA DIG!!!

EZ

L. Soul

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Nah I dont tend to sample the same things cuz right now I'm still savin till I have at least double what I want to spend on my initial record collection so I just sample what I happen to find.

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
What an entertaining thread this is.....LMAO!

members online