I'm Going To Re-Invent The Home Hi-Fi System

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Well maybe not but I think it would be a great move if some big company did. I'm thinking something with superb quality, but affordable to the average person. I envision something small in size but huge in sound and quality. I think the days of big bulky home stereo systems are gone forever so we need something that will be appealing enough to catch the eye but not demanding a large space to occupy. Simplicity will also be an important factor. Also, it must come in components, that all in one box ish was a horrible joke.

I think this would help re-ignite the passion for music. It's main music source would be CD's but we could make a component that will also record and play the most popular types of media cards and USB thumb drives.

We would also have vinyl BUT an entire album would be about the size of a 45 instead of a 12 inch disc. Something small but retaining the warmth of vinyl. It will have to look exceptional visually, Maybe a carbon fiber case with the best heat sinks, components and electronics.

What do you guys think?

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Isnt this what the last Bose product wanted to be?

Also I saw something, It looked like a mini obelisk. It basically could fill a family room full of sound from a out-the-way corner. It was hi fi, sony maybe. Gotta look it up, but was like 12,000 dollars. Might be less now, but the tech may not be cheap enough for it to be feasible.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Bose was on it way but they are way too expensive for little to nothing. I had a pair of their speakers but my Kenwoods sounded just as good. *shrugs*

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
check out the bose wave radio. the difference with bose speakers and say the kenwoods are that the bose usually have unlimited wattage. you can hook up the smaller 6" speakers to any home stereo no matter how poerful.