Im looking for a select list of sounds

• beat this! voting starts in...

YoungTruf

ill o.g.
-Violin's(I'd like some that sound nearly like the ones Eminem uses in his songs,but not too similar)

-Piano/String?(It sounds like that to me,you hear it in songs like "Chunk up the Deuce" by Lil Keke and "Smile for me Now" by Scarface and Tupac

-Dirty South type sounds,some signature by Lil Jon on all of his albums,any dirty south type sounds really.

-Any synthesized sounds that can combo with hip-hop/rap genre without sounding stupid(I dont like FL's presets.

-Guitar sounds(I'm not sure if it was a synth,but I liked that guitar-like sound in Nas' "Hip-Hop is Dead" song.

Basically,I'm not looking for drum loops or drum samples(which most of the sites I've looked up have anyways)Even though I hail from the mid-west I'd like my style to be dirty south.I'm a big fan of Eminem's and Porters beats and productions,so if that can help finding me some good beats then thanks.You dont have to give me specific links directly to the VST/Effects but just the sites that they're on.Please and Thanks

~Truf~

static

static yessir
ill o.g.
-Violin's(I'd like some that sound nearly like the ones Eminem uses in his songs,but not too similar)

-Piano/String?(It sounds like that to me,you hear it in songs like "Chunk up the Deuce" by Lil Keke and "Smile for me Now" by Scarface and Tupac

-Dirty South type sounds,some signature by Lil Jon on all of his albums,any dirty south type sounds really.

-Any synthesized sounds that can combo with hip-hop/rap genre without sounding stupid(I dont like FL's presets.

-Guitar sounds(I'm not sure if it was a synth,but I liked that guitar-like sound in Nas' "Hip-Hop is Dead" song.

Basically,I'm not looking for drum loops or drum samples(which most of the sites I've looked up have anyways)Even though I hail from the mid-west I'd like my style to be dirty south.I'm a big fan of Eminem's and Porters beats and productions,so if that can help finding me some good beats then thanks.You dont have to give me specific links directly to the VST/Effects but just the sites that they're on.Please and Thanks

~Truf~

sorry to tell you but your shit might get shut down partner.

but everyone is lookin for sounds.

goodluck on finding the ones that will share their own data base with you.

but before your post goes locked.

try messin with nativeinstrument vst's

or linplug.

Hi-Lo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
reason has a lot of that stuff but yeah man, welcome to producing lol...finding sounds is half the battle, you can't rely on anyone else to help you there. i'd check out reason or native instruments komplete...something like a fantom or motif rack/keyboard will have a lot of that stuff too.

TheDragon

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Good luck finding sounds, it's very hard, every other day or everyday I try to find as much sounds as possible. My hard drives hates me at this point.

HDBEATS

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Well NAS hip hop is dead was sampled but replayed he also used the same sample on Thiefs Theme. The track is titled In A Gadda Vida By Iron Butterfly. Dig. Dig.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
To be honest with you homie. Give up on finding good shhh for free! U gotta get a paid membership on one of the production sites or fork out the dollars on sample CD's. Most of the productions sites let you download everything they use with the cost of membership. Put out about 90 bucks and get bigfishaudio OFF THE HOOK HIP HOP Dirty South. I don't know what you're producing your tracks with but I agree with who ever said Reason for synth sounds. It has a gang of them! ONE!

50 cal

King of the West
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
To be honest with you homie. Give up on finding good shhh for free! U gotta get a paid membership on one of the production sites or fork out the dollars on sample CD's. Most of the productions sites let you download everything they use with the cost of membership. Put out about 90 bucks and get bigfishaudio OFF THE HOOK HIP HOP Dirty South. I don't know what you're producing your tracks with but I agree with who ever said Reason for synth sounds. It has a gang of them! ONE!

I wouldn't say give up on finding them for free.....you just need to know what to look for.

YoungTruf

ill o.g.
Yea that's whats up though,thanks for the responses.Right now I'm finding some free sounds,surprisingly most of them are good.I'm all trying to do what most beatsmiths
and producers do,thats finding their own sound.I'm doing good right now w/o high quality
samples.Ima try to get my sound up tomorrow,I got the main part of the song out now.But before the end tomorrow I'll have the intro,and the chorus done,and some other things if needed.Once again thanks for the responses,I'll keep'em in mind.

~Synthaz~