I'm looking for Beats!

wizard

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 141
Hello all, I'm looking for some original music, beats, or anything that will pass the copyright music protection to add to my drawing videos that I will be using on social media and youtube. I prefer to use some old school, east coast, hip hop styled productions, but any genre will be greatly appreciated! I will give credit in the discription to the producer whenever I use their material, hopefully driving some attention to their musicas well as my Art... I have several thousand followers of my art, around 12k on instagram which is my largest account. If you're interested, send the beat to my email www.dacalion@gmail.com and be sure to put "c/o hre2art" in the title space...thats absolutely important, so I wont think its junk mail. You can also follow me or just check out my work on instagram @hre2art. My website is www.hre2artportraits.com where you can also check out my Artworks. Thanks in Advance!
sending now but email only holds 25mb can i send them through drop box fro you?

RenegadeSociety

Beatmaker
Battle Points: 11
Hello all, I'm looking for some original music, beats, or anything that will pass the copyright music protection to add to my drawing videos that I will be using on social media and youtube. I prefer to use some old school, east coast, hip hop styled productions, but any genre will be greatly appreciated! I will give credit in the discription to the producer whenever I use their material, hopefully driving some attention to their musicas well as my Art... I have several thousand followers of my art, around 12k on instagram which is my largest account. If you're interested, send the beat to my email www.dacalion@gmail.com and be sure to put "c/o hre2art" in the title space...thats absolutely important, so I wont think its junk mail. You can also follow me or just check out my work on instagram @hre2art. My website is www.hre2artportraits.com where you can also check out my Artworks. Thanks in Advance!
Dope work!!! Site dope...

members online