Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Yup! Wash.DC! Congrats!!

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Wait, werent you moving to SC about 2 months ago? or was that someone else?.....lol *scratch that, I think that was someone else.

Congrads on the move tho... I was born and raised in DC but in NC now.

Krazyfingaz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 2
thanks. @ dacalion it was some one else lol. this move is only temporary for a few months until my wife and I get this house wich will still be in Md. I definitely wanna hook up and build. Aye Unorthodox waddup?

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Yeah the DC/Md area is really a great area, it has a lot to offer a family. Ofcorse it has places that you DO NOT want to go in but they are pretty much obvious by sight. My rule of thumb is...if it don't feel right, get the heyell out of there! On a brighter note, you have the Smithsonian, Union Station, The Monuments, The Kennedy Center, Watergate, Georgetown, The National Zoo and the list goes on and on. All family oriented stuff. It has the party spots too just be choosy in your picks...lol. I think you'll like it.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
I think you mean Yum's (at least that was the one at 14th & T we always went to).
DC's a great town, I lived there from 94-96, strictly djing and producing. Just went back there two months ago, the energy is great

good luck with the move and big ups to DC illfam!

Hey dahk, there was a place I used to go to I think in Harlem called Sarah's or something like that. It was a soul food joint that had pics of all the stars that ate there all over the walls. really cool laid back spot...I remember seeing pics of all the top rappers eating there back in the day. Does Sarah's or Mary's sound right?