Im officially gonna be a "daddy"!

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Great news man! Nothing like it, the ups the downs the high the lows...they're all worth it. Congratz and may your unborn be blessed while in the womb and 9 months from now when he/she takes there first breath.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
congrats man!

booya_nang

A breath of fre$h air!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 76
Congrats bro! Must be the best feeling in the world knowing theres a little version of you coming in 9 months haa

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Yoooo!!! Thank all you guys for the kind words. Im still letting it all sink in. lol. Super happy though. First try and it worked like a charm. lol....Guess I got that super sperm?......I read mad people dont get it on the first try. haha

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Yoooo!!! Thank all you guys for the kind words. Im still letting it all sink in. lol. Super happy though. First try and it worked like a charm. lol....Guess I got that super sperm?......I read mad people dont get it on the first try. haha

Son I was so lethal when I first got out there a chic could walk by me and get pregnant.....lol

If u get a little girl out of the deal u really put in work....u can premature ejaculate and get a lil boy....lmao

my first was a boy...my last two were GIRLS....