Im pissed the hell off somebody talk to me!!

misscc803

Miss C.C.
ill o.g.
Yeah im pissed off right now about somethin dats goin down on an item i won on ebay. I won a Roland VS-2000 w/VGA and the mouse option on it. Dats cool or whateva. Da item sold at $1175 w/ FREE S&H. Dats cool to. So i get an email today and this is what dude had to say"Hello and Congratulations on winning the Roland VS-2000 CD.

If you wish to send payment via paypal,
send it to(removed his email address)
but you must divide the total ($1175) by 0.971 and then ad $.30
(its comes to $1209.78) to offset the fee paypal charges. If you
make a payment by paypal today I will include insurance along
with the free shipping. "

Now I be damn if im payin for his ebay fees. That is not right. I have also listed the auction and on his listin he did not say anything about i would have to pay the fees nor did he tell me that when we were discussin things back and forth. But anyways what should i do? I need help asap cause dis cat finna make me bust his shit and I mean for real not LITERALLY!!

Item Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7396648429&sspagename=ADME:L:AAQ:US:1

A B

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
you told him you aint gonna pay his fees?

Lazy Eyes

The Beat Konduktah
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
Damnz that's really fucked yo.... u should just transfer the normal amount that's registered at ebay..

then ur legally right cus he never said a thing bout paying for those costs..

And he will be obliged to give u that device...

Anyways... this is some f'd up situation...!!

peace

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Tell him to fuck off, then report it to ebay, saying that he never notified you of the fees. What happens if you pull out of an auction? (I haven't used ebay in a loooong time).

O

open mind

thats why i dont use ebay too many criminals on that shit for example:
a dude sents money for a camera after he send the money then he get a package with stones instead of his bought cam now thats fucked up.

J-ReZyN

Soul Slinger
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
misscc803, don't let that fool try and do you like that. Report his ass to ebay - even though they probably won't do much. There are too many shysters on ebay now killing it for everybody else. He's definitely wrong. I hope things workout, but however it goes...murder him on the feedback! Good Luck.

misscc803

Miss C.C.
ill o.g.
Oh yeah dat muthafucka let me use Paypal when i started gettin at his ass. Cause i told him straight up u dont know who u fuckin wit b/c I got connects all ova da net and world so dont make me deliever a package to yo ass and naw i aint talkin bout from UPS, Fed ex,... im talkin bout a pump straight to yo face and then take yo shit and keep my money. Sike naw i aint said all dat but i told him he dont take paypal im not payin and dats murdah. So he sent me a message back and said ok i'll take it and next time i'll be more clear in my listings. So i'll keep yall posted on shit if somethin else goes down.

Oh yeah i contacted Ebay and soon after he sent me da message sayin he'd take da payment.

But im was pissed but im calm now. But im tellin yall dont FUCK wit me cause im not yo average chick. I'll fuckin take my semi auto and spray paint yo body wit my name.

Im out dis bicth!!!!!!

tricky spinz

Dead Man Walkin
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 12
i think misscc803 wins the illmuzik runner up award for most gangsta (i won it of course, look at that avatar. doesn't get more gangsta than that) and wins the "don't fuck with me or i'll make it so you can't have babies" award.

misscc803

Miss C.C.
ill o.g.
Yeah im good now i showed him all dat. Had dat nigga finna shit on his self. But naw i got mad luv fo everybody on here jus dont like to be taken advantage of. He think jus cause ima FEMALE i dont have a say so . Shit he crazy. I'll make it were he neva talks again. But anyways yall enjoy ya self and REMEMBA u need somethin get at me.

~1~

misscc803

Miss C.C.
ill o.g.
bigrob said:
u aint cool just acting gangsta with your n or f wordz.u aint gangsta u internet thug b*****
u just a normal chick tryin to be cool.if u real gangsta then u would be hustlin in tha streetz.your words fall back to you R.I.P.

Dude its not dat serious. Its really not. Everybody else on da site can enjoy da hype but i guess u cant. Get a grip. Damn dude.

misscc803

Miss C.C.
ill o.g.
Fade said:
All I want to know is:

Is that your bed in that latest thread you put up in the buy/sell/trade section???

Nope thats the original pic of the seller i got the item from. Sorry bout dat. LOL

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
wow, see I am afraid of ebay now because people still hack accounts at one time they said they had a handle on it.....but also their fees have gotten way out of hand if you ask me.....by the time you pay a fee it deducts from the actual price your item was worth ...but I feel for you thats not a good situation.....I would definitely report them and write a note to ebay to clear your record.