Im Ready To Put Out My Single

• beat this! voting starts in...

beatzbybuddy

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Ok, We have our 1st single completed out of 35 trackz. What to do now? Where can I get info on getting my demo sent out? We are called SouthernHeat and the name and single is under copyright. 3 Crackers made this track. Buddy Lee, DirtyWhite and Ms. SnoWhite... Hollah back if u want to hear this track... Its pretty good for the 1st single............:headbang:

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
yo, post the single up man

beatzbybuddy

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Fade,
Thx for the reply.. Ill have my site up this weekend and everyone can peep it from there.... I tried asing how to put it up on here and no one responded.. Oh Well......... Hollah

dj ShorTbuS

Cold Get Retarded
ill o.g.
yo fade good lookin on that rapcointelpro.com... very very informational..i think im gonna start my own label tomorrow..lol...they do make it sound pretty easy though..

beatzbybuddy

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Hey Deez, Thx a lot!!!! Thats my wife and my homeboy since we were little kids.. We haev another 29 songs ready for the real studio. We're working hard on this shit!!! Really, thx man! Hope to get more songz up if fade hollahs back.. Good lookin.........

Buddy

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Yo I'm feelin it. That main sound you have looping does get a little annoying after a while, but it does fit the track well. The singing's on point too.

Overall the production's well done, sounds great but it seems to me like something should be added on the singing part of the hook.

beatzbybuddy

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Fade,
Thx for your comments on the track. We are still figuring out how to finish this off. We have ideas for ad libs on the hook, but working on our next track for the main studio. I have a rough copy we did at home. Can I post it up if I we take happy off? Let me know, and send me the link.. Once again, good lookin out!

Buddy