I'm serious, but how should I start?

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
(Going by your definition) Is all you listen to hiphop? Do you consider Vsts, which most are samples, sampling? What about the waveforms that vsts use to "create" sounds? So, do you have to "chop" in oder to constitute sampling? then what about the many many "hip hop" songs that use a loop? How does that differ from me playing something, then "sampling" it?

Do you mind listing all the tracks you listen to that are Hip Hop?

lion-ucs

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
(Going by your definition) Is all you listen to hiphop? Do you consider Vsts, which most are samples, sampling? What about the waveforms that vsts use to "create" sounds? So, do you have to "chop" in oder to constitute sampling? then what about the many many "hip hop" songs that use a loop? How does that differ from me playing something, then "sampling" it?

Do you mind listing all the tracks you listen to that are Hip Hop?

Why would you bother arguing with someone with such a narrow urethra... opps i mean narrow mind.

Seriously tho, Dont let it turn into yet another Sampling vs "Original" its just pointless. Its just like arguing taste in music, movies, books, politics, fashion, you can't win based on preference and opinion.

Besides, whether you sample or "compose" if the heads ain't noddin' then its wack.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
If he answers ANY of those questions wrong I can dismantle his whole perspective. but I believe that sampling is a part to a whole. Composing IS sampling, just at a diff part of the "Musical Process".

dirtEjerz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Why would you bother arguing with someone with such a narrow urethra... opps i mean narrow mind.

Seriously tho, Dont let it turn into yet another Sampling vs "Original" its just pointless. Its just like arguing taste in music, movies, books, politics, fashion, you can't win based on preference and opinion.

Besides, whether you sample or "compose" if the heads ain't noddin' then its wack.

your both fuckin clowns for even taking it that personal , seriously.. cry. making hip hop without choppin wax is like doing grafitti without spray paint. thats my opinion. if you strongly disagree, good for you. im sure theres someone out there that cares, just not me

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
your both fuckin clowns for even taking it that personal , seriously.. cry.

I enjoy a good arguement. you sound a bit defensive tho. Ke se-ra se-ra

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
It isn't hip-hop if you can't hear music.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
you enjoy a good argument on the internet huh? sounds like your on some other shit

No, a challenge of minds. Dont get it twisted

members online

No members online now.