im tired of fruity loops.....

PEEDICRACKNY

ill o.g.
yo, does anyone know some software similar to fruity loops that i can cop. Im tired of the sounds n fruity loops but I like the overall program, but regardless I still want another program...thanx.

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
If the sounds are the issue... well look for other sounds
Look for:
- wav sounds
- sf2 (soundfonts)
- generators (VSTi and DXi)

And you should be set...

https://www.illmuzik.com/forums/showthread.php?t=360

if you're looking for sounds, that's the Illmuzik ressource!

If the problem is the program itself, it depends what is bothering you in fruity, but I gotta say that fruity is the easiest to grasp (to me...)

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
When I used Fruity I was using the same basic wav collection I had back then for the most part, but i was feelin the same way as you back then. Get more familiar with your individual wavs and try using the filters and other options within fruity as-well as wav editors. Soundfonts are great too! you can even make your own soundfonts from your wavs and map them out on a midi keyboard, this way you can sample records and drop the samples in "note on" style using flstudio

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
The lack of sounds isn't really a good reason to dump FL Studio if you like the program. All you have to do is either buy some sounds or make some of your own. They are all over the net. And if you have a program like Audacity, it's easy to convert mp3s over to wav as well as chop them up. It's not a program issue. You should get into making your own sounds, buying them or finding free ones on the net. Hang in there.

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
you dont fuck with fruity for its sound, i for one dont use them, you could tweak them and so on but lets be real those sounds are bogus and boring.
To me fruity is a great sequencer with a lot of possibilities, as long as you are smart enough to recognize them and combine them to bring your ideas out. I could go from the most complex shit but also keep it real basic and easy. So your problem aint fruity your problem is sounds. So I would advice to you head for samplebased, or get some synths and a midi-controller. (do a search on synths and midicontrollers on this forums we have had tons of those threads i think)
If you dont wanna do that head for reason cos it got lots of good sounds of its own...

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
PEEDICRACKNY said:
yo, does anyone know some software similar to fruity loops that i can cop. Im tired of the sounds n fruity loops but I like the overall program, but regardless I still want another program...thanx.

First off, Why the hell are you using the factory FL sounds? Them sounds are the worst shits ever (except for a couple). U need some .VST plug-ins, drum kits and you will be all set. Fruity Loops is a monster if you know how to use it. Good Luck..

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
^^^^I hope the creators will open their eyes one day and get rid of those CCCrappy sounds... cuz most people I know that dont like FLstudio say it's because of those sounds...

They changed a lot of nice things, like the EQ, the compressor, but they keep those hideous sounds... WTF?!

misscc803

Miss C.C.
ill o.g.
Yeah all the above I agree on. He is like the 100th person I know who said they hate FL b/c of the sounds. But some catz dont know that u can load up their own sounds. Maybe u should get one of those FL Bibles and read through that. But like everybody stated get u some new sounds.

ONe

C

cee spinz

i use to feel the same way but i got my own sounds from my record collection, chop it up in soundforge 8 and man fruity is the shit, i can't remember when the last time i touched my asr10/mpc2000

joeburnem

Beat Enthusiast
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 100
Build up your library... Dig! Dig! Dig!.

I hate fl, too. BUT it does have some cool ass features that other programs don't have.

I love that VoiceSynth Creator. You can ONLY get that w/ FL.

Jason89

ill o.g.
joeburnem said:
Build up your library... Dig! Dig! Dig!.

I hate fl, too. BUT it does have some cool ass features that other programs don't have.

I love that VoiceSynth Creator. You can ONLY get that w/ FL.

You mean the speech synthezizer?

studio h

ill o.g.
Man i recently go to feeling that fruity was limited, but its not. I belive the key is mix it up like i rewire reason into fl although that can be dodgy, so i redered out loops from reason and anywhere else possible, put them into "fruity slicer" and it works nearly the same as as the samplers in reason. With regaurds to your sounds, its already been sed, EQ 'em compress 'em just tweak the shit out of them. some of the synths in fruity are ok if you tweak them properly like sim synth.

N.Y.S.O.M.

A Beat Nut
ill o.g.
LocZ said:
i make beats on fruity loops if u wanna see what it can do peepep strung out thats a sample beat done with it and check out piano duet it has no sampleit orinal played it myself yo can go tothe showcase for novber 19th-21st and check mah post for a linkcuz we can only post beat in the showcase you know those r the ill muzik rules peep it

lol cats gotta pay due's right? lol
ain't know one show me u got to want it. an have music inside of you wait'in to bust out then get the knowlege then kill it lololol

tru but thats not the first time that question was asked by him u feel me