Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Nah thats just the link to the page. Raw Nature Basterds because the Basterds are part of the Rx camp and the original name i wanted was taken.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Oh, I gotta fix that link, I know what the problem is. Gimme a sec.

All the albums here: https://www.illmuzik.com/music/

That pic is amazing!

tumblr_mdi34de7gj1rjamtmo1_250.gif

lion-ucs

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Hahaha oh this was funny, the topic was iMPC and turned to is Barbie real? Well yes she is and she loves to play ❤

Yea welcome to IllMuzik. That kinda thing happens on the regular here.

I keep holding back but get SoundCloud. SoundClick is just awful.

Ya but we're WAY off topic now lol.
Haha what iMPC? There's a girl producer on the scene!!! Story of my life lol

Yea welcome to IllMuzik. That kinda thing happens on the regular here.

I keep holding back but get SoundCloud. SoundClick is just awful.
Ya ya ya I literally just got a pretty VIP soundclick 2 weeks ago. I'm pretty social networking retarded....I like real ppl not computers :)

www.soundclick.com/gangstabarbiebeats

Welcome to Illmuzik Barbie Beats. You are about to get reeeaaall popular among the natives. LOL.
*sigh* So it seems lmao

i can verify, shes as fly as her music
Ayron knows what's REALLY good!

mono

the invisible visible
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
out of interest. how's the latency? because most pad based software i tried on ipad was pretty damn useless due to 10-20ms

out of interest. how's the latency? because most pad based software i tried on ipad was pretty damn useless due to 10-20ms
All the pads, sliders, buttons, and knobs work as they should with little to no noticeable latency. Again tho no replacement for the real thing nothing feels as sexy as a real pad, it's not as fun to bang on ur iPad but hey....it's $7 well spent.

❤SUPPORT FEMALE PRODUCERS❤
www.soundclick.com/gangstabarbiebeats

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
that mpc fly i can see myself fuckin with. not about to bang images of pads on my ipad tho.

that mpc fly i can see myself fuckin with. not about to bang images of pads on my ipad tho.
Its not ideal but useful when u wanna lay in bed and be lazy and u can just straight send it wirelessly to ur DAW or onto Soundcloud. Also great for boredom. Because the interface is an almost exact pelica of a real MPC, if u have an iPad and haven't used one it's a great learning utensil. I try to integrate all my devices I even use my iPad as an extra mini mixing board called v-control. Personally I love it, and it's the cheapest thing I've ever bought for my studio lol