importing midi into fl

jstoddart

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i'm having a problem when i import midi into fl, the midi file has the tempo data embedded in it .. i reduce the tempo, and save the project, when i reopen the project it goes back to the original tempo, is there a way to overcome this?? i now have to open each midi track in the piano roll and save score as .. then start a new project and re import the scores to overcome this .. is there a simpler way round this??

jstoddart

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
no body???

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Right click the tempo and click "edit events" Make sure it's set to the tempo you want it...

Or just delete it all together....

jstoddart

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
when i hit play the tempo snaps back to the original lol!!! guess will have to do it the long way and save the scores and start the project all over again .. thanks though ...

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
when i hit play the tempo snaps back to the original lol!!! guess will have to do it the long way and save the scores and start the project all over again .. thanks though ...

Even when you edit the event to the tempo you want? Make sure the entire length of the track is the same tempo...

Edit the event, save the file and reopen it...see what happens...

I did that when I imported some midi into my FL and all I had to do was edit the event and save it.

jstoddart

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
wll try