In Case Some Of You Missed Out On This - SNL: Jizzed In My Pants Video

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Ya the engineers prolly figured the technique out..

I'd like to see that technique.. Cant use it cuz its been done, but it would be neat to get the knowledge and maybe flip it..
Production on this is A. For a comedy show?? Its A+
Funny I had a dream I was part of the SNL cast the other night and it was stressful.. But I loved going to work..
Not so much so when I awoke though ..

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
LOL....You know i think the way the hook was engineered with the effects and all is what makes it sound like Timberlakes on the there because it really just sounds like the two of them but with whatever effects and processing that they commonly use on a Timberlake joint....

I thought the same thing. and it also sounds like a Timberland song.

T

TheMost

And this is better then my threads.. riiiiiiiiiiight, crack cocaine is at a all time high on illmuzik

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Seriously this is why people think your like 15 yrs old....
No grown man would wage a personal vendetta about whos got the better thread and then try and gas himself up about it every 10 minutes!....

Checkmate.

Love the Avatar. That was quick. Wish I did that first. Damn you Steez...

T

TheMost

I love how you guys gang up on me and its great,goota love the internet for making people feel tuff.

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
The irony is were all just sick of you starting retarded threads and then whining about them.
Mad people gave u slack in the beginning including myself and looked the other way but you intentionally kept acting a fool so what do u expect?

T

TheMost

my threads are the best lol serioulsy all good tho dude
hate me its all good serious.

hate me

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
I love how you guys gang up on me and its great,goota love the internet for making people feel tuff.

If you would just conform and have a good time in these threads instead of insisting that the creator of a thread counts for some reason then people wouldn;t "gang up on you".
Dude you cant start buggin out and not expect everybody who reads it to not have a comment on it..

You gotta stop picking fights though on the real. Nobody said "this thread is waaay better than TheMost's threads" thus no one was "picking on" you.

On the other hand you did pop in to make a comparison, thats what irked folks.
Better to tell us if you think Timberlake is on the hook feel me?

Relax for real man. Im trying to help you here.

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
LMAO! At the end of 6th Sense I...Awesome!

members online