In the studio with Juzt Blaze

djswivel

Producer Extraordinaire
ill o.g.
Wattup illfam. I just got outta the studio for the night. Workin with Fabolous, trying to wrap up the recording on his album. Tonite we were at Baseline workin with the one and only Just Blaze. Dude is madd cool! After we finished recording for the night we just talked for a while. Got some dope footage for Fab's DVD that will come out soon. Talked about videos games, cell phones, THE IPHONE!!! Dude definitely knows his shit. Music, and gadgets!! lol

Anyways, it was a very cool experience. First time I've had the chance to work with him, and I'm sure I'll have more opportunities in the future. Just had to share it with y'all.

Also, last week we were in the lab with Ne-Yo and finished a record for Fab's album. Likely gonna be a single. Look out for it. Timbaland beat!!! Record is crazy!! IT WILL MAKE YOU BETTER ;) (when it drops you'll understand why I say this lol)

djswivel

Producer Extraordinaire
ill o.g.
Nah, I don't just hand out beat CD's like that. Honetly, a lot of people don't listen. But I do get contact information and set up meetings on my own time. When I'm working with Fab or another artist on an engineering level, I don't do the producer thing unless the topic comes up and I feel like it's cool. It's a judgement thing. But its definitely a no no to just bring cd's to the studio and stand handin em out if you're there workin as an engineer.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
congrats on that mayne. you doin it big

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Nah, I don't just hand out beat CD's like that. Honetly, a lot of people don't listen. But I do get contact information and set up meetings on my own time. When I'm working with Fab or another artist on an engineering level, I don't do the producer thing unless the topic comes up and I feel like it's cool. It's a judgement thing. But its definitely a no no to just bring cd's to the studio and stand handin em out if you're there workin as an engineer.

I feel that!! lol!! That would be a good way to lose all that you worked for...
Awsome stuff man! It feels good to read these things even though its not me I feel like a part of in a strange way!
Keep up the good Work!

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Superb work Jordan, One Love from Israel! I wish you the best of luck, holla @ ya boy! ;)

"The chaos on this planet is due to the music that musicians are playing, that they are forced to play by some who just think of money and don't realize that music is a spiritual language and it represents the people of earth. When musicians are compelled to play anything, it goes straight to the throne of the Creator of the Universe, and that is how He sees you, according to your music. Because, see, music is a universal language and what you cause musicians to play, that's what goes straight to the Creator as your personal ambassador and personal nemesis" (Sun Ra)

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68

word? I feel you. It's like 2 different levels. Don't let the beats get in the way of the engineerin. Word.