Info on Berlin.

C

Copenhagen

Hey , any Berliner's on here? Or somebody with info about Berlin.

I'm probably going to Berlin within the next 14 days or so, and was wondering if they are any stores that I have to check.
Also, do you know the name of any good Hip-Hop joints? Preferably classy ones...and perhaps the names of some good R&B joints (might be joined by some female friends)...addresses would be good too.

I've been one time before...but the shops were closed due to a bank holiday and I didn't go out apart for visiting a café.

Anyway, let me know if somebody has some info...thanks

C

Copenhagen

Is there really not any of our German members who knows of any good places or perhaps can help me find websites that refer to clubs in Berlin etc, which I can't due to my limited German...

HaZwaiOh

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
barock already mentioned the tonicum store and since i haven´t been to berlin recently, that´s basically all i can tell you. make sure you go the former ddr part, go to Danziger Straße and just walk into one of those shabby looking houses and climb up the stairs. you´ll end up on the roof and have the most beautiful look over berlin ...

C

Copenhagen

The last time I was there I stayed near Schleschwiger Tor subway station (I probably spelled that wrong) in the old ddr part. It was an ok neighbourhood with way more life than Kurfürstendam, Zoologischen Garten and all those other more fancy places.

Thanks for the replies fellas...

members online