Instagram?

itzSAYKRIDD

Beatmaker
Just seen Illmuzik has an insta, I just followed.

Im pretty active in Insta and always trying to grow.. Who else has insta?
Let's follow eachother, network.

itzSAYKRIDD

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Thanks for following. I need to be more active on it but Instagram is the one social media platform that I just can't get a grasp on. I find Twitter useful but Insta is a tough one for me. Maybe you can give me a crash course!

Thanks for following. I need to be more active on it but Instagram is the one social media platform that I just can't get a grasp on. I find Twitter useful but Insta is a tough one for me. Maybe you can give me a crash course!
you and me both, I just cant figure out how to use it lmfao. Now I feel like my parents who didnt know how to work the video cassette recorder.
Im tech savvy too, so its pretty embarrassing. Honestly Ive never taken the time to work it out, plus Im not the type of guy that posts endless selfies. I never post pics of myself really.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
you and me both, I just cant figure out how to use it lmfao. Now I feel like my parents who didnt know how to work the video cassette recorder.
Im tech savvy too, so its pretty embarrassing. Honestly Ive never taken the time to work it out, plus Im not the type of guy that posts endless selfies. I never post pics of myself really.
LOL. My parents couldn't wrap their heads around the VCR for quite a while. But yeah me too I don't post pictures of myself or anything for that matter so maybe that's why. But it's all about just taking the time to learn it I guess.

itzSAYKRIDD

Beatmaker
Haha you need Insta, its the best social media to use! youll promote your music alot more

OMAR.

Battle Points: 5
Yeah insta could be very useful for promoting music. But I am also like posting every few months something. I guess I’m too lazy for this social media stuff