Interesting scratch record

FTdub

SP1200 manhandler
ill o.g.
This kid from my neck of the woods just put out this scratch record. I ll get one and tell you what I think of it. It sounds dope.

BATTLE / SCRATCH RECORDS
Nick Nack: Soundcraftsman 12"
price: 10.00 / item #: br-340
label: Crowd Control
SIDE 1 DROP : play__SIDE 2 DROP : play
Nicknack designed this break record to make it possible for dj's to play their turntables as melodic musical instruments. It features recordings of full chromatic scales in 6 key signatures on 7 instruments (Rhodes, Hammond, flute, deep organ, bass/synth and piano). For the non-musical types it also includes skip-proof drums and scratches, sampled vocal phrases and assorted melodies played on different instruments.

ed_sizzahanz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yup

Yeah I just got it and I skimmed over it and flexed a lil'. Imma havta give the workout, though, on the weekend. Seems pretty dope from what I can tell. I bought the CD version too.

FTdub

SP1200 manhandler
ill o.g.
Which cd turntable do you have?

ed_sizzahanz said:
Yeah I just got it and I skimmed over it and flexed a lil'. Imma havta give the workout, though, on the weekend. Seems pretty dope from what I can tell. I bought the CD version too.

DJFANTOM

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Ima look for that. I don't like to buy online but is it in any stores ? That's cool all dat on 1 record. I don't think there's any out like that with the scales on it and all that other stuff. I know vestax put out 1 with just the scales designed specificaly for the turntable to be used with the ultra pitch. But none with every thing on 1 vinyl. I ma try to get it mos def.

luxx

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
turntablelab.com has a sick selection of scratch records, also just recently added a nice production tool selection. check it out

members online